The Pamukkale tour is a fascinating trip with a historical insight. You will visit the ruins of the ancient city of Hierapolis and attend the famous natural attraction created from travertine. It will also be possible to swim in warm healing waters of the thermal spring. Visiting the famous Cleopatra pool is a «cherry on cake». The tourists will see the places where the main Egyptian beauty liked spending time.
In the morning, the tourists are picked up from the hotels and leave for a trip in the air-conditioned bus. Transport makes a stop for breakfast. Tourists who have eaten their meal are brought to the Varol textile factory. The guide will tell you how craftsmen make products out of natural fabric. You will see how it gets a different color due to natural dyes (they are mined in the Denizli area). In general, textile is of great importance for Pamukkale. Actually, from the Turkish language its name is translated as a «cotton castle».
The next stop is an onyx factory. You will visit the place where unique products are made from natural minerals. There is also the possibility to buy something for your memory. For example, an elegant onyx vase.
On the way to Pamukkale, the bus makes another stop to have lunch. Make sure you eat well, because there is a full tour programme ahead of you. It includes visits to the following attractions of Pamukkale:
You will have some free time to walk around Pamukkale. In particular, you can visit another source – Karahayit. It is named after the village of the same name. Before returning home you will also visit the wine cellar. It contains the best fruit drinks of the nearest Turkish regions.
In the evening you will leave the old town. Before returning to Belek, Side and other cities tourists will visit the restaurant for dinner. The one-day tour ends, leaving many pleasant reminiscences. Late at night you will remember a busy day lying in bed or a jacuzzi.
Book this amazing tour right now. You pay for everything you need to have a comfortable time: a round-trip transfer, sightseeing, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Stop for breakfast in the mountains;
• Walk on a yacht near the sunken city + stop for swimming;
• Stop for lunch at a restaurant (buffet);
• Visit to the Icon Center;
• Visit to the “Church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker”, pilgrimage to the sarcophagus;
• Visit to the “Ancient City of Peace” (Roman Theater and Lycian Rock Tombs);
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Guide services
✔ Entrance ticket to Pamukkale
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Entrance ticket to the Cleopatra Pool Church (Optional)
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.