The quad safari is a great opportunity to get a boost of adrenaline, an incredible experience and get acquainted with the beauty and variety of nature in Turkey. The trip involves several stops, during which it is possible not only to rest, but also to refresh in the river, to take memorable photos or to film videos.
A detailed briefing begins immediately upon arrival. If you have never been behind the wheel, it is not an obstacle. Quad driving does not require an experience or a driver’s license; it is available to anyone over the age of 16. Children up to that age can’t drive, but they can be passengers.
The briefing includes the following:
– safety rules;
– practical advice on the driving a quadricycle, overcoming various obstacles, behaving during unforeseen situations;
– identification of the level of driving preparation and the experience of participants;
– a test drive.
After all the instructions, participants are provided with protective equipment. Quads are safe, with wide wheels, resistant and designed to overcome various obstacles.
The length of the quad safari route is 30 km. It takes an average of 2 hours to complete this distance. The route passes through mountain terrain and a river, fields and forests. This provides a variety of species, allowing tourists to explore Turkey from a different perspective, to get to know its flora and fauna.
Quad driving is safe and accompanied by a professional instructor. Transport conforms to technical standards.
During the trip one of the stops is the possibility to swim. The water of the mountain river will refresh you and clean off road dust. Swimming is not obligatory. You can just walk along the beach and take beautiful pictures.
Quad safari is an active holiday. Clothes and shoes should be comfortable and practical. A face should be better protected from dust with a scarf. It is necessary to take care of sun protection: glasses, headgear and sunscreen. If you plan to swim in a mountain river, you should bring swimwear and a towel. You can also take a change of clothes, as dirt and dust are inevitable during the trip.
You have to take care of the drinking water beforehand. You can take it with you or buy it locally. You will also need money for souvenirs and other current expenses.
Beautiful views and unbelievable emotions must be captured in memory, so don’t forget a smartphone or a camera.
Photographs or videos should not be taken during quad driving, as it is contrary to safety. The best pictures can be made during stops or bought at the end of safari for an extra charge. Organizers provide such service.
You can book the quad safari tour from Side via our website. The cost of the tour includes a round-trip transfer on a comfortable bus with air-conditioning, insurance and a guide.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• ATV instruction + test drive;
• Riding on ATVs (30 km, it is 2 hours. The track passes through fields, woodland and rivers);
• Several stops for photos and swimming in the river;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Instructor services
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.