The aquarium in Antalya is an excellent option for family holidays. Visiting the aquarium will give you unforgettable impressions, it will be interesting both for adults and children.
The aquarium in Antalya is one of the world’s largest aquarium complexes and the largest one in the region. It was opened relatively recently in 2012. In its first year, a million people visited the aquarium. Even the tourists and residents of the region, who have already attended it, do not mind repeating the fascinating excursion.
The Tunnel Aquarium stretches up to 131 m. The complex is located in an area of 30 hectares. The covered area is 15,000 m².
Tourists view the marine inhabitants from a passage surrounded by water on all sides. The total volume is more than 7,000 tons. It is interesting not only to observe underwater fauna, but also to look at special decorations created for it. In the oceanarium, you can see a sunken warplane, ancient ruins, a pirate ship with a gold-filled trunk and the remains of a submarine. These exhibits are created by an Italian sculptor and provide maximum similarity to the real and mysterious seabed.
In Antalya Aquarium there are 40 thematic departments. In each one there is a defined ecosystem for specific underwater inhabitants. A separate plant aquarium is also displayed. Among the marine fauna, tourists are especially happy with sharks, giant morays, octopuses. Information in English can be read on posters.
In the aquatic complex everyone can use a guide in audio format. It is enough to find the QR-code on the stand and download the application.
It is necessary to know in advance a schedule of events. At certain hours they conduct feeding, organize live music and a show.
The Antalya aquarium is open daily. The schedule can be changed depending on the season. Antalya Aquarium operates from 9.30 to 23.00. A half an hour before closing time, visiting gets limited. The price of tickets depends on the age and the entertainment chosen, it is possible to order different tariff plans:
– visiting the Aquarium for adults and children;
– Aquarium and Snow World to children and adults;
– Wild Park and Oceanarium;
– Aquarium & Face2Face;
– Aquarium & XD Sinema;
– Wild Park.
In the Wild Park there are dozens of terrariums that introduce the world of reptiles to tourists. Here you can see scorpions, poisonous spiders, crocodiles, and snakes. There are safer animals – giant turtles, frogs and chameleons. Sound effects and theme sets create a special atmosphere.
The snow room occupies 1,500 m². The winter atmosphere is created by the spray-on snow and temperature -5°C. Warm clothes are given to visitors.
The snow town is a complex with Eskimos’ dwellings called Igloo, ice sculptures and slides. Tourists can visit the house of Saint Nicholas and have a snack at the Snow Cafe.
Book the tour to the Antalya Aquarium on our website. The tour includes a round-trip transfer from Side to the oceanarium and 2 hours of free time in the aquatic complex.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Arrival to Antalya;
• Free time at the Antalya Aquarium 2 hours;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Entrance ticket
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
[:ru]• При себе иметь Паспорт;
• Время трансфера от вашего отеля указано в Ваучере который высылается после бронирования экскурсии;
• Транспорт на экскурсию следует ожидать на улице перед въездом в отель, у шлагбаума;
• В случае задержки транспорта более чем на 15-20 минут, связывайтесь с оператором. имеются свободные места;
• Младенцы сидят на руках у родителей. Для приобретения отдельного места в автобусе обратитесь к оператору.
• Пляжные принадлежности, питьевую воду в дорогу;
• Удобная одежда, головной убор, солнечные очки, удобная обувь, крема от / для загара;
• Деньги для оплаты дополнительных услуг и всевозможных покупок
• На ранние экскурсии заказывайте Завтрак (ланч пакет) в отеле.[:]