A yacht trip from Side along the Manavgat River, the main waterway of Antalya, and a visit to the city with the same name will introduce the natural beauty and unique colours of Turkey to you. In one day you will make a sea trip, visit the most interesting places of the region and get maximum pleasant impressions.
An exciting yacht tour starts in the morning. At the appointed time, a comfortable bus will pick you up at the hotel and take you to the famous Manavgat Waterfall, about 8 km from Side.
Once depicted on Turkish liras, it is now included in the list of the most charming waterfalls in the world. Its height is small, but its length is as long as 40 m. Bright blue water rushes through the threshold appeared after the construction of the dam in the Green Canyon.
You will have time to photograph the most beautiful landscapes and inhale the refreshing air. There are cafés around the waterfall where you can drink a cup of fragrant tea and relax listening to the music created by nature itself.
The yacht cruise along the Manavgat River would bring you just positive emotions. Enjoying the luxurious views and comfort on board, you will be able to sunbathe and learn a lot of insights about these places from the stories told by a professional guide.
The ship is on its way to the river delta, where it connects to the sea surface. The border is visible to the naked eye. It is spectacular. During the stop you will be able to capture an amazing landscape on camera, plunge into both the invigorating waters of the mountain river and the warm embrace of the Mediterranean Sea.
The next attraction denoted by the program is the Grand Bazaar in Manavgat, where you will fully embrace the spirit of Turkey. It is the largest market in the region. The ability to bargain will allow you to purchase many authentic things for a small price:
– fragrant spices;
– olive oil;
– eastern sweets;
– textiles, etc.
The visit to the main Merkez Klliye Camii mosque, one of the largest on the coast of Antalya concludes the tour. The elegant and majestic building has 4 minarets and is 60 m high. The interior is breathtaking due to the abundance of light, space and luxury of furnishings.
Once you have completed the tour, you will get back on the bus and return to your hotel, feeling peaceful and spirited.
Due to the proximity of the sights and the river, the trip is not that tiring, so it is suitable for people of all ages. To ensure that nothing disturbs the serenity of the mood, it is worth considering a few details:
1. The market in Manavgat is not open every day. Please book in advance the date of the excursion.
2. Take headgear, sunscreen, glasses, swimwear and a camera.
3. For shopping, take some cash, preferably lira. Not all traders accept bank cards, and exchange rates are often unfavourable.
Book the tour along the Manavgat River on our website. It is a great opportunity to diversify the monotonous holiday on the beach, as it’s a new experience and emotions that make people really happy.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Visiting the Manavgat waterfall;
• Walk along the Manavgat River;
• Stop for swimming in the river delta;
• Visit to Manavgat market;
• Visit to the Merkez Külliye Camii Mosque in Manavgat;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Walk on a yacht
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.