Rafting and Buggy Safari from Side are a great opportunity to diversify your holiday with extreme feelings, to get new impressions and to get acquainted with the wildlife of Turkey – mountains, canyons, rivers, forests. One tour combines three active entertainments and is designed for mostly the whole day.
The tour begins with the arrival in Köprülü, a canyon and part of the national park of the same name, which is one of the most beautiful nature reserves in Turkey. This huge gorge stretches along the mountain Köprüçai river. Its maximum depth is 400 m and its length is 14 km. The banks of the river valley are covered with eucalyptus, cypress and pine forests.
This part of the tour begins with a detailed briefing on safety rules and driving. Any person over the age of 16 can drive. A driver’s license is not required.
The Buggy Safari is a fascinating off-road trip. The length of the route is 13-16 km. Tourists will get an adrenaline rush and observe the incredible nature of the Taurus mountains.
This part of the tour traditionally begins with riding instructions, safety briefing and the provision of the necessary equipment, including a life jacket and a helmet. Rafting is made in 3 stages and involves several stops:
This entertainment is suitable even for children. Rafting is performed in the presence of experienced specialists, the level of complexity is designed for newcomers.
After the rafting, the tour participants can take a shower and change their clothes. After that everyone waits for lunch and returns to the hotels.
This part of the tour is not compulsory, tourists participate in it at will. Zipline is a descent on a steel rope over the river. The trip will be short, but it will give a lot of unforgettable emotions and impressions.
The tour with rafting and a buggy safari implies physical activity and a change of actions, so it is important to prepare for it properly. The following things should be taken with you:
Clothing and footwear should be comfortable. You should bear in mind that during the rafting process, it is inevitable to get wet, so you have to pick up changing clothes. The shoes for rafting are selected so that they should not fall down and get wet. It is more convenient to wear shorts – the fabric should not be slippery.
You can book this tour that includes buggy safari, rafting and zipline through our website. The price includes a round-trip transfer and lunch. The journey to and from the destination is carried out on a comfortable bus equipped with air conditioning. The tour is suitable for adults and children from 6-7 years of age.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region
• Arrival at Köprülü Canyon
• Departure for rafting
• Issuance of the necessary equipment for rafting
• Briefing on rafting • Arrival at the starting point (14km rafting)
• Rafting down the river to the first stop
• First stop near a 2000 year old bridge to take pictures and swim (30 min.)
• Rafting down the river to the second stop (45 min.)
• Second stop to take pictures and swim (15 min)
• Zypline 800m
• Rafting down the river to the finish
• Lunch (fish trout or chicken kebab)
• Walk on a Buggy safari (20km 1 hour)
• Shower and dressing
• Return to hotels
✔️ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔️ Air-conditioned bus
✔️ Hard hat, life jacket
✔️ Guide services
✔️ Group inflatable rafting boats (8-10 people)
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ DVD (Video and photo shooting during the tour) (optional)
✘ Printed photos (optional)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Rubber rafting shoes (optional)
✘ Rafting on two local kayaks (optional)
✘ Wetsuit (optional)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.