A trip to Istanbul from Side is not just a tour to see the beauty of an ancient city. It is a real journey into history. All the key attractions of the former Constantinople are of great historical importance. The Istanbul tour will allow you to take a stroll through the city of contrasts, enjoy its architecture, visit famous mosques and other religious sites. Of course, there will be a visit to the famous Turkish market.
We recommend this great trip to tourists who have come to Side with the family or company of friends. It will also be interesting for couples and tourists travelling along, as Istanbul is an amazing city that leaves no one indifferent.
The distance between Side and Istanbul is long – more than 700 kilometers, so the best way to travel is by plane. Tourists take off from the Antalya Airport in the morning. Upon arrival in Istanbul they will be acquainted with a professional guide who turns sightseeing into fascinating historical experience.
Here are the significant tourist attractions to visit:
• Topkapi Palace. The magnificent structure, constructed on top of a hill in the 15th century, is among the most famous museums in Turkey. There are many valuable exhibits here, the main one is a magnificent 86 carat diamond. For an additional fee you can visit the harem at the palace.
• The Aya Sofia mosque. It is located in the «heart» of the historical center of Istanbul. The mosque was built at the time of flourishing Byzantine architecture. It is considered a symbol of the «Golden Age».
• Hippodrome (Ahmedi) Square. Visiting the Sultanahmet is a compulsory part of any tour. The Hippodrome of Constantinople was once a place of pilgrimage of riders. During the heyday of Byzantium there were large competitions. Tourists will be interested in walking around the square and visiting the following sites: the blue mosque, the Egyptian obelisk, the Serpent column and the German fountain.
• Grand Bazaar. To us it is better known as the Egyptian Bazaar which was built by order of Safiye-Sultan, who was a concubine of the Ottoman Sultan Murad III. This place attracts with its flavor, because there are spices for all tastes. You will have plenty of time for shopping. First and foremost, we recommend buying the famous Turkish grenade sauce.
Please note that during the break between sightseeing, there is a lunch that is not included in the price of the tour. Visit the local cafés, restaurants or dining rooms. Enjoy delicious national cuisine! You will be impressed by the hospitality of the locals and, of course, the variety of the menu.
The second part of the tour is a Bosphorus cruise. On a comfortable yacht you will make an interesting trip across the Strait. The cries of the gulls, the sound of the waves, the cool splashes of the water and the view on the city of contrasts from a better angle – all these attributes of the cool pastime await you. There is a unique opportunity to take photos of Istanbul, so to say «in full height». After the yacht cruise you will be transferred to the airport and leave for the Side Hotel.
Book the tour on our website. You will be pleasantly surprised by the profitable price of this one-day tour, convenience of the online enquiry form and competence of our managers. Ask any questions to get more details on the tour contents.
• Transfer from the hotel;
• Departure from Antalya airport;
• Meeting with a guide at Istanbul airport;
• Visit to the Topkapi Palace (not included a ticket to the Topkapi Palace Harem);
• Visit to the Hagia Sophia Mosque;
• Lunch at the restaurant (drinks are paid separately);
• Visit to the “Hippodrome Square” (“Ahmedie Square”);
• Visit to the Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque);
• Walk on a yacht “Tour of the Bosphorus” + dinner;
• Transfer to the airport;
• Departure from the airport “Stambul”;
• Transfer to the hotel.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COST OF THE EXCURSION
✔ Transfer from and to Antalya airport
✔ Transfer from and to Istanbul Airport
✔ Airplane ticket Antalya-Istanbul and Istanbul-Antalya
✔ Entrance ticket to Sultan Ahmed Mosque
✔ Entrance ticket to Hagia Sophia Mosque
✔ Entrance ticket to Topkapi Palace
✔ Guide service
✔ Yacht tour on the Bosphorus
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Excursion to Istanbul, paid in advance – 100%
• Payment in advance, not on the day of the event, as the plane ticket is redeemed
• Payment is made online or to a representative in your area
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.