Rafting in Side is a wonderful opportunity to get a bunch of bright emotions and an adrenaline rush, traveling by boat in one of the most picturesque places in modern Turkey. Keprülü Canyon is a national park with amazing flora. You will not only rest and undertake a dizzy rafting over the mountain river, but you will also be able to take pictures in the background of the great scenery. You’ll remember the tour for the rest of your life. But you won’t risk your health, because professional instructors will teach you the basics of rafting, give you helmets and other equipment and accompany you during the extreme activity.
In the morning, tourists are picked up from hotels by region. You will travel in a comfortable bus accompanied by a professional guide. You won’t be bored on the way. When you arrive in Keprülü Canyon, you will have some free time to look around, to breathe the clearest mountain air and to prepare for the fascinating and extreme Köprüçai River rafting.
First, you get all the equipment you need: a life vest and a helmet. It is desirable to take with you on a trip water-proof shoes or other shoes which can be spoiled with water during rafting. Then there is a briefing which is the most important part of the rafting tour. The instructor will focus on:
– the importance of proper training;
– safety rules;
– details of sailing by boat;
– what is prohibited during rafting;
– what you should undertake during a force majeure case.
Afterwards, you will go to the launch point, where you will begin a great adventure. River rafting will not leave even experienced lovers of active rest indifferent. The tourists are waiting for an extreme activity and adrenaline boom. Please note that only people who have participated in the briefing are allowed to raft. You will move under the bridge, admire the surrounding views along the way, and refresh yourself with the splashes of a wild mountain river.
The tourists will have a stop for swimming. It is necessary to cool down a bit and to get one’s breath back, as there is a rather difficult part ahead, namely passing the river rapids. After the rafting you will have a delicious lunch and some free time to take photos. Be sure to film these pleasant moments of your rest on a camera. In the end of the tour you will be transferred back to the hotel.
If you doubt whether to order a rafting tour in the Turkish territory, here are five powerful reasons FOR:
1. Rafting does not require professional skills; any level, including beginners, will be appropriate;
2. Affordable price, the tour includes everything: from a round-trip transfer, to a rafting ticket;
3. It is possible to choose a suitable boat for 8-10 or 2 people;
4. Guarantee of cool new experience;
5. Safety: it is provided by experienced instructors.
It is very easy to book the tour. You just have to fill in the enquiry form on our website. Buy the coming tours. Perhaps, tomorrow you’ll have an exciting adventure on the Köprüçai River. Be sure to leave your contacts. Our travel agency, in turn, guarantees you the best price. After all, we select the most affordable tours for our clients, analyzing dozens of different options.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region
• Arrival at Köprülü Canyon
• Departure for rafting
• Issuance of the necessary equipment for rafting
• Briefing on rafting • Arrival at the starting point (14km rafting)
• Rafting down the river to the first stop
• First stop near a 2000 year old bridge to take pictures and swim (30 min.)
• Rafting down the river to the second stop (45 min.) • Second stop to take pictures and swim (15 min)
• Zypline 800m
• Rafting down the river to the finish
• Lunch (fish trout or chicken kebab)
• Walk on a Buggy safari (20km 1 hour)
• Shower and dressing
• Return to hotels
✔️ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔️ Air-conditioned bus
✔️ Hard hat, life jacket
✔️ Guide services
✔️ Group inflatable rafting boats (8-10 people)
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ DVD (Video and photo shooting during the tour) (optional)
✘ Printed photos (optional)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Rubber rafting shoes (optional)
✘ Rafting on two local kayaks (optional)
✘ Wetsuit (optional)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.