The Antalya tour is an opportunity to get to know the world-wide famous and popular Turkish resort. You will take a historic tour, you will see the main attractions of the ancient city, you will take a trip on the cable car to the mountain, where you will find magnificent views. You will enjoy the seascapes of Antalya, breathe fresh air and take unforgettable photos. The programme takes one day, so there is no need to pay for a hotel room and spend the night there. Convenient, profitable, interesting and informative!
Trip to Tünektepe Mount
In the morning, a comfortable and large bus picks up tourists from hotels, including Side. When you arrive in Antalya, you will immediately take the cable car up to Tünektepe Mount. You will look at the city from the height of a bird’s flight, appreciate its beautiful coast and boundless sea spaces stretching through the blue smooth. Time seems to be stopping on this mountain top. From the viewpoint one can not only observe wonderful scenery, but there is also an opportunity to take stunning pictures. Spare some time, and after that you can download your pictures on Instagram and other Internet networks.
Visit to an ancient settlement
The next stage is a walk through Kaleiçi, an old town in the historical part of the region. The tour guide will tell interesting facts about this place. He will emphasize what exactly the ancient city is famous for, and what famous people visited it. There are plenty of wonderful sights in Kaleiçi:
– The clock tower was built in the 19th century as a part of the Old Tow’s fort;
– The minaret of Kesik, which was constructed according to the order of Prince Korkut in the far 12th century on the ruins of the ancient Byzantine temple;
– The Hadrian gate, named after the Roman Emperor, is a well-preserved arch built before Christ;
– The Iskele Mosque is a small stone building in the harbour on the seashore;
– The Hidirlik Tower, which offers a wonderful view of the coast;
– The Kaleiçi Market, where there is everything from flavoured spices to expensive jewelry for any taste.
During your walk, visit the local cafés or restaurants, where the food is delicious. In the afternoon, you will travel towards the Lower Duden Waterfall. You’ll see the intense water flow from 40 meters away, literally piercing the Mediterranean Sea. After enjoying the views of natural creation, you go back to the hotel. The transfer is included in the tour price.
You will travel with us to the most symbolic places in modern Turkey. This tour is both fascinating and informative. You can order it right now using the convenient enquiry form on our website. Enter your personal details and the preferred time of pickup. All requests are processed promptly. If you have free time, tomorrow you will make an incredible journey to the «heart» of Antalya.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Cable car to Mount Tunektepe;
• Visit to the park and the Lower Duden waterfall;
• Walked on a yacht;
• Lunch in Kaleici;
• Visiting Kaleici (Old Town) – free time;
• Visit to the bazaar;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Guide service
✔ Entrance fees to Tünektepe
✔ Lower Duden Waterfall
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Lunch in Kaleici
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.