To be on another planet, to touch history, to descend deep underground and to soar to the sky – all these adventures await you on a trip to Cappadocia. For two days you will be transported to a different, mysterious and legendary world. Here, Turkey is opening from a completely different perspective, and the impressions are remembered forever.
Cappadocia (Asia Minor) is called the land of lunar landscapes, where the wonders of nature and the mysteries of history are intertwined in a surprising way. Some local attractions are included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
On the way, you’ll begin to dive into a fairy tale listening to a story of a professional guide. Upon arrival, you will find the mystical atmosphere of the underground city of Saratli. Hidden from view, multi-level labyrinths have made Cappadocia world-wide known.
After that, you will go to:
1. The Derwent or Fantasy Valley. In the stone sculptures, the outlines of animals, people and all kinds of objects are guessed.
2. To the pottery town of Avanos where you get acquainted with this ancient craft, find yourself in a real workshop and do some great shopping.
3. To the village of Chavushin. People reconstructed the mountain into a fortress, and now it is more like Swiss cheese. There is also the church of John the Baptist (V century) which is the oldest one in Asia Minor.
Taking pictures of the Cappadocia Love Valley, you will go for a walk in the open air museum in Goreme. It is the storage of the great heritage of Byzantine art with its cave churches, monasteries and cave frescoes of the X-XII centuries.
There is a possibility to watch the sunset in the Red Valley and afterwards the tourist group will enjoy a relaxing stay in the hotel. For those who are full of energy, the restaurant will host a show-program of musical and song folklore of Anatolia – the belly dance, dervish performance, etc.
On clear days in the morning, the Cappadocian sky is filled with colourful hot air balloons. For an extra fee, you will be raised up to a height of 700-1,000 m, where incredible views will be observed. Even if you’re not going to fly, it’s definitely worth taking pictures.
Then you will visit:
1. The viewpoint is near another symbol of Asia Minor – Uç Güzeller or Three Beauties. According to the legend, they are the frozen goddesses: Hera, Aphrodite and Athena.
2. Anatolia Stone Center, where you can learn about the geological history of the peninsula and buy original souvenirs.
3. The Valley of Pigeons, where one can admire flocks of birds. They are not afraid of people at all and enjoy eating out of the tourists’ hands.
4. The legendary castle of Uchhisar. It is the former watchtower and the highest point of Cappadocia.
On the way back to Side, you will find two other notable places – the silk leather studio and the caravanserai of Orexin Khan, where caravans once stopped on the Silk Road. The perfect ending to the magical journey will be a meal with traditional dishes in the religious center of Turkey – the city of Konya.
Book the Cappadocia tour on our website. The tour will bring diversity to your holiday, and will immerse you into the history and culture of early civilizations. There is no other place like this one on the planet!
• Departure from the hotel;
• Stop for breakfast with a beautiful view of the Tauride Mountains;
• Visit to the underground city;
• Lunch (buffet); drinks – separate payment;
• Visit to Derwent Valley (Fantasy Valley);
• Sightseeing tour of the city of Avanos;
• Visit to the Pottery Workshop (if possible);
• Visit to the rocky city of Chavushin + Church of John the Baptist;
• Panoramic stop in the Valley of Love;
• Visit to the Goreme Museum
• Sunset panorama – optional – (additional charge)
• Dinner at the hotel (buffet); drinks – separate payment;
• Visit to the restaurant, show program – Anatolian folklore “Night in Cappadocia” (additional payment).
• Hot air balloon flight or balloon panorama (additional charge);
• Breakfast at the hotel (buffet, drinks);
• Panoramic stop Uchguzel (Three Beauties);
• Visit to the center of stones of Anatolia;
• Panoramic stop in the Valley of Pigeons;
• Visit to Uchisar (extreme fortress);
• Visiting a silk leather studio
• Visit to the Oresin Khan Caravan Saray;
• Stop for lunch in the city of Konya (fixed menu of the national food of the city of Konya; drinks – separate payment);
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Visit to the monastery of Dervishes – “Mevlana Museum”;
✔ Two breakfasts at the hotel (tea, coffee included);
✔ Two dinners at the hotel
✔ Hotel accommodation (extra charge for a single room)
✔ Insurance during the excursion
✔ Guide services
✔ Entrance ticket to the Underground City
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Breakfast on the first day
✘Lunch at the restaurant 1 and 2 days
✘Entrance ticket to Goreme Museum
✘Visiting the show program “Night in Cappadocia”
✘Dawn Hot Air Balloon Flight
✘ Balloon panorama and sunset panorama
✘Accommodation in a single room.
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.