The Ormana village and the Altınbeşik cave are excursions for tourists who would like to get acquainted with historical, cultural and natural attractions of the region. Any person, regardless of age, can become a participant of the tour.
The tour is designed for the whole day and is full of impressions, discovery of new places. The trip will please nature lovers, as they will admire its beauty from a height of 1200 meters. The Taurus Mountains (Taurus) will leave no one indifferent. Tourists will see the plantations of laurel trees and the Green Canyon. The latter is a reservoir. The Green Ganyon got this name because of the water color that the water plants provide.
The tour program is the following:
– pickup from the hotel;
– The village of «Buttoned Houses» called Sarihaçilar with free time for a walk;
– Visit to the Ethnographic Museum;
– Acquaintance with the reservoir and the ancient tanks of Sarnych;
– attending of a mosque;
– Ormana Village;
– Lunch break, drinks are paid separately;
– a walk in the village;
– Altınbeşik – visiting a cave and swimming on inflatable boats on an inland lake;
– a return transfer to the hotel.
You should bring with you some money for personal expenses, a camera or a smartphone to capture incredible views and interesting objects. Travel clothes and shoes should be convenient. Don’t forget about sunscreen, glasses and headgear.
The village lies between Alanya and Konya. Once the Silk Road came through this place. Sarihaçilar is often called the village of «Buttoned Houses». This is due to the unusual exterior of the walls, which are wooden frames filled with stones. Such houses are of historical value and protected by the state. There are about 300 of such buildings in the village.
At this stage of the tour, tourists have free time to walk in the village. You can get to know the local people and learn about the original buildings.
The name of the cave is translated as a golden cradle. This place is unique and not yet fully understood. The inner space of the cave is incredible. The height of the first hall reaches 50 m, it is divided in half with the arch. There are many stalactites and stalagmites in the form of bizarre objects that have been formed for years. They create a fantastic atmosphere.
Inside the cave there are several underground lakes, there is even a small waterfall. The depth is up to 200 m. Inflatable boats are provided allowing tourists to view the cave directly from the water.
One of the lakes is located directly at the entrance. It is 50 m wide and 5 times longer. You can go through the water, climb the wall and get to the second level. There’s a lake here, too, but it’s shallow. It is 130 m long. There is an embankment along the body of water and a large hall with marble blocks can be noticed from its centre.
You can book the tour to Ormana Village and Altınbeşik Cave on our website. The tour includes a round-trip transfer, guiding services, insurance and lunch. Drinks are purchased at an additional charge.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Visit to Sarıhacılar village
• Walk in the village of “Button houses” (Dügmeli evler) – free time; • Excursion to the ethnographic museum;
• Antique cisterns Sarnıçlar – reservoir;
• Visiting a mosque (Cami);
• Excursion around the Ormana village;
• Stop for lunch (drinks extra charge);
• Walk in the village;
• Visit to Altınbeşık cave – a ride on inflatable boats on the lake inside the cave;
• Return to hotels.
✔️ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔️ Air-conditioned bus
✔️ Hard hat, life jacket
✔️ Guide services
✔️ Group inflatable rafting boats (8-10 people)
❌ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc. …)
❌ Any drinks during the excursion
❌ Entrance ticket to the Ethnographic Museum
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.