The two-day tour to Cappadocia from Antalya is definitely unforgettable. It will allow you to see many beautiful places, to get acquainted with the history of Turkey and to see the famous parade of balloons.
The Cappadocia tour starts early in the morning, when the guests are picked up from the hotel in a comfortable bus.
Breakfast awaits travellers in the mountain restaurant Toros where you can enjoy a cup of delicious Turkish coffee or tea and local cuisine.
The excursion of Cappadocia begins with a visit to the Saratli underground city which was discovered by archaeologists in 1991. It dates from the times of the Holy Roman Empire.
Lunch will take place in one of the restaurants of Avanos. Its cost is included in the total price of the tour.
During the next part of the journey guests visit the Valley of the Monks. It is famous for its unique rock formation, similar to the giant mushrooms that rise right in the middle of the vineyards. Almost two thousand years ago there were Christian monasteries and churches in these rocks. This fact explains the name of the landmark.
Afterwards the group moves on to the Derwent Valley (Fantasy Valley). It is also covered with stone sculptures where animals, humans and inanimate objects are guessed. Here children with an active imagination are particularly welcomed.
Next tourists go to the pottery. It is not only possible to get a master class in making clay products, but also to buy the desired ceramic product.
Then according to the tour schedule guests visit the rock town of Chavushin which is one of the most impressive attractions of Turkey. In the buildings of this stone city people have lived until 1953 and left it only after the terrible earthquake.
There is also a well-preserved Church of John the Baptist – the place of pilgrimage of Christians.
According to the historical data, the following people have contributed a lot to the construction of temples:
– Vasily the Great (Caesarea);
– Grigory Nissky;
– Grigory Nazianzin.
They all lived in Cappadocia in the fourth century.
Enjoying the beauty of the rock city, the travelers proceed to the panoramic place in the Pigeon Valley. It offers some magnificent views of the rocks that the locals used to make a lot of dove houses.
The final excursion of the first day is the visit to the Museum of Görem, located in the open air. It is a formidable space with dozens of Christian churches, some of them are open to the public. They have a thousand-year history. The places of worship were cut down in tuff. You can see the unique frescoes of the 11th and 12th centuries.
At the end of the first day, tourists are located in the hotel and have a delicious dinner. The Cappadocia Night Show will be waiting for them.
In the early morning at sunrise you can take a hot air balloon flight. From the top you can see a stunning view of the picturesque valleys. In the bad weather, balloon flights are impossible.
The tourist group has breakfast in the hotel and goes to the panoramic stop of Uchguzel, where you can admire stone sculptures. According to local legends, they symbolize three ancient Greek goddesses.
Then the visit to the Anatolia Stone Centre is planned and the guide tells the history of Turkey.
It is followed by a panoramic stop in the Valley of Love, which has become famous for giant stone pillars of original shape.
Many will be delighted to visit the city of Uchhisar with its famous Ottoman fortress. The name of this picturesque town is translated as «extreme fortress».
There is another stop in Cappadocia to see the unique Caravan-Saray of Oresin Khan. From ancient times, such structures were constructed near the road along commercial routes.
Lunch with local cuisine to be served awaits in the city of Konya. The cost is included in the price of the tour.
The two-day tour ends in the hotel. All participants are granted the exciting memories about this trip for a long time.
The travel agency reserves the right to change the order and time of excursions to these sites depending on the circumstances.
• Departure from the hotel;
• Stop for breakfast with a beautiful view of the Tauride Mountains;
• Visit to the underground city;
• Lunch (buffet); drinks – separate payment;
• Visit to Derwent Valley (Fantasy Valley);
• Sightseeing tour of the city of Avanos;
• Visit to the Pottery Workshop (if possible);
• Visit to the rocky city of Chavushin + Church of John the Baptist;
• Panoramic stop in the Valley of Love;
• Visit to the Goreme Museum
• Sunset panorama – optional – (additional charge)
• Dinner at the hotel (buffet); drinks – separate payment;
• Visit to the restaurant, show program – Anatolian folklore “Night in Cappadocia” (additional payment).
• Hot air balloon flight or balloon panorama (additional charge);
• Breakfast at the hotel (buffet, drinks);
• Panoramic stop Uchguzel (Three Beauties);
• Visit to the center of stones of Anatolia;
• Panoramic stop in the Valley of Pigeons;
• Visit to Uchisar (extreme fortress);
• Visiting a silk leather studio
• Visit to the Oresin Khan Caravan Saray;
• Stop for lunch in the city of Konya (fixed menu of the national food of the city of Konya; drinks – separate payment);
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Visit to the monastery of Dervishes – “Mevlana Museum”;
✔ Two breakfasts at the hotel (tea, coffee included);
✔ Two dinners at the hotel
✔ Hotel accommodation (extra charge for a single room)
✔ Insurance during the excursion
✔ Guide services
✔ Entrance ticket to the Underground City
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Breakfast on the first day
✘Lunch at the restaurant 1 and 2 days
✘Entrance ticket to Goreme Museum
✘Visiting the show program “Night in Cappadocia”
✘Dawn Hot Air Balloon Flight
✘ Balloon panorama and sunset panorama
✘Accommodation in a single room.
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.