If you want to gain positive energy, to communicate closely with the most amazing and friendly creatures on the planet, a trip to a dolphinarium in Antalya is the best we can offer you!
In all the dolphinariums there are sea mammals’ shows where dolphins perform acrobatic tricks, jumps, dances and play with the ball. After the show, viewers are given the opportunity to swim with «artists». Such pleasure is paid separately.
This tour is all about swimming with dolphins. You can visit the dolphinarium as a whole family – both adults and children will be happy to spend time with nice, playful and very intelligent animals.
Every dolphin in the ocean knows its name, which is given by its kin at birth. It is voiced by a whistle that lasts less than a second. Yes, dolphins know each other by name, and even introduce themselves while getting acquainted with others. And they can easily know each other by a whistle, even from a long distance.
A long time ago scientists have proven that dolphins are beneficial to a person’s psychological state. This process helps to combat many illnesses and nervous disorders. There is even a type of psychological rehabilitation such as dolphin therapy. It requires a professional approach, the presence of a psychologist and a dolphin therapist.
But a simple contact with dolphins in the pool without the participation of specialists is a great pleasure, an amazing way to relax and improve the mood.
It’s good for the kids. When they’re communicating with big, but good animals, they’ll forget their fears, become more friendly and confident.
To make sailing together mutually enjoyable, please note the following recommendations:
You don’t have to be a good swimmer, it’s enough to have minimal skills. A dolphin won’t let you drown.
How’s the tour going?
The bus will pick up the participants from the hotels in Antalya and take them to the dolphinarium in the same city. The instructors will tell a lot of interesting things about dolphin habits and peculiarities, their ways of communicating with each other and people.
You’ll get a swim briefing, meet the animals, and feed them. Each participant will get to know the dolphin by communicating with it individually. Once you have interacted with them, you will proceed to swim.
The dolphin will welcome you into its own space, and you will enjoy 8-10 minutes of synchronized swimming with it.
Then you will take your seats on the bus and will be taken to the hotel.
You will experience the emotions and unearthly sensations when touching a dolphin’s smooth skin. This will be one of the most enjoyable holidays in Turkey!
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region
• Arrival at the dolphinarium
• Swimming instruction and dolphin feeding
• Swimming with dolphins (8-10 minutes)
• End of the excursion / pick up on the bus
• Arrival at the hotel
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Instructor services
✔ Entrance ticket to the Dolphinarium
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.