For active tourists who do not want to chill out only on the beach, sunny and hospitable Turkey offers many extreme kinds of entertainment including diving in Kemer. The beginners discover an amazing world of sea depths and their inhabitants, meanwhile the professionals have an opportunity to enjoy the underwater life once again.
Although the flora and fauna of the Mediterranean Sea are less diverse and exotic than the underwater landscapes of the Red Sea, beginners will not be disappointed. More experienced divers and inquisitive explorers are particularly interested in the remains of the shipwreck «Paris» dating back to World War I and the ship «Pati», which wrecked in the harbor of Kemer in 2001.
You don’t have to be an experienced diver to see the fascinating beauty of the underwater world with your own eyes and experience unforgettable emotions. In the deep swimming pools of hotels or in shallow water, the initial training on safe behavior in the open water and sign language is usually given. But the quiet bays with a sandy bottom where there are no dangerous currents and waves are chosen for the first dives. Besides the adventurous mood to experience something new, those guests wishing to dive are required:
– the compliance with the safety rules and regulations presented by the instructor;
– absence of health problems, namely asthma, rhinitis, hypertension, chronic respiratory or cardiovascular diseases;
– not to eat two hours before diving.
Don’t forget to bring some fish food to attract inhabitants of the deep sea, as well as swimming stuff, towels, hats, sunscreen cream.
The sea route starts from the port of Kemer where guests from Antalya hotels and the coastal line are transferred in comfortable buses. The tour involves two dives to the depth of 3-6 m in small groups under the attentive supervision of experienced specialists, each lasting 20 minutes. On the way, the instructors give a detailed training, provide and help to put on the necessary equipment (masks, fins, wetsuit, air tank).
The first dive takes place in the waters of the bay with a great variety of fish to be inhabited there. On the way to the second part of the underwater adventure, you have a delicious full lunch aboard the yacht. Afterwards the group returns to the port, and the organizers arrange transfer of a little bit tired, but satisfied and impressed guests to the hotels.
Diving is a memorable adventure, an active rest and a completely new experience. Our company offers the professional support of underwater tours in Kemer. You can book the tour directly on our website. Our friendly managers will provide all necessary information and help to solve organizational issues.
• Departure from the hotel;
• Briefing on the yacht, delivery of the necessary equipment;
• 2 dives, 45 minutes each;
• Return to the hotel.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Instructor services
✔ Snorkeling gear
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.