time, the tour group will be provided with breakfast on board. Upon the arrival to the airport, travellers are met by a professional English-speaking guide.
The city tour begins with Sultanakhmet Square (Hippodrome) – it is one of the oldest historical monuments, dating back to the 3rd century, when there was a cultural center of the Byzantine Empire.
From the racetrack itself, where gladiatorial battles and chariot races were held, only a small piece – the Sfendon wall – was preserved. But it also shows us the scope of the construction.
The guide will tell the history of this place and show all the major sights:
– The Egyptian obelisk is a granite monolith with images of scenes from the life of the emperor. It was brought from Egypt in the 4th century.
– The Serpentine Column is an interesting construction in the form of interlaced snakes over 6 m high, brought to Constantinople as early as the 4th century, and established to commemorate the victory of the Greeks over the Persians.
– The Column of Constantine is a building dating back to the 4th and 5th centuries. Its height had previously reached 32 meters, but during the years of crusades, the column lost its bronze decor, and now reaches only 21 meters.
– The German fountain is a gift from Kaiser Wilhelm II to the Ottoman Empire.
The tour continues with a visit to the Blue Mosque which is also known as Sultan Ahmed mosque. It is a cultural monument which is known far outsThe Istanbul tour from Antalya starts early in the morning when the bus picks up tourists from the hotel. They are waiting for a shuttle to the airport and boarding the plane.
The flight takes nearly one hour. During thiside Turkey and was built in the early 17th century. It is a majestic religious structure with six minarets and thirteen domes. The mosque received its name because of the internal decoration of the tiles with blue patterns.
Next the group proceeds to Aya Sophia Mosque (Sofia Cathedral) which is another religious building in the area of the Sultanakhmet Square. It was built in the 6th century, and for a millennium it was the main Orthodox cathedral. Then it was transformed into the mosque during five centuries, and later it was declared a museum in 1935. But since 2020, the cathedral has again become a functioning mosque.
Afterwards, the tourists are served their lunch in the traditional Turkish restaurant, where you can taste the local cuisine and have a cup of delicious coffee.
The next part of the tour programme is a visit to the Palace complex of the Ottoman sultans called Topkapi Palace. Its area occupies 700 sq. m. and includes four courtyards with tens of thousands of unique exhibits. They tell us about the life of the Turkish sultans, their harems and their entourage.
After visiting the palace, the group will be able to take a stroll through the Egyptian Bazaar and combine sightseeing with shopping. Here you can buy delicious sweets, dried fruit, oriental spices and other.
At the end of the tour, you can enjoy a yacht trip on the Bosphorus – a unique opportunity to see the European and Asian part of Istanbul from the sea. Such cruises take place in any season and are cancelled only in very bad weather.
Late at night, the group is transferred to the airport. The travellers have dinner on the board of the plane.
In Antalya tourists are met and dropped off to the hotel by bus. The trip ends at 2 a.m.
The Istanbul tour guarantees long-term exciting impressions. Thanks to such tours, tourists are looking for regular holidays in Turkish resorts.
• Meeting with a guide at Istanbul airport;
• Visit to the Topkapi Palace (not included a ticket to the Topkapi Palace Harem);
• Visit to the Hagia Sophia Mosque;
• Lunch at the restaurant (drinks are paid separately);
• Visit to the “Hippodrome Square” (“Ahmedie Square”);
• Visit to the Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque);
• Walk on a yacht “Tour of the Bosphorus” + dinner;
• Transfer to the airport;
• Departure from the airport “Stambul”;
• Transfer to the hotel.
✔ Transfer from and to Antalya airport
✔ Transfer from and to Istanbul Airport
✔ Airplane ticket Antalya-Istanbul and Istanbul-Antalya
✔ Entrance ticket to Sultan Ahmed Mosque
✔ Entrance ticket to Hagia Sophia Mosque
✔ Entrance ticket to Topkapi Palace
✔ Guide service
✔ Yacht tour on the Bosphorus
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Excursion to Istanbul, paid in advance – 100%
• Payment in advance, not on the day of the event, as the plane ticket is redeemed
• Payment is made online or to a representative in your area
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.