Attending the aquarium in Antalya will be interesting both for children and adults, even if you have already been to such places. It was opened in 2012 and has still remained one of the most popular holiday destinations for the whole family. At the same time, the entertainment and educational center reveals the secrets of underwater depths, introduce marine inhabitants of different latitudes and leave bright impressions.
Antalya Aquarium is one of the world’s largest complexes of its kind and an entire 3-storey town with an area of 15,000 sq.m. It includes 40 thematic aquariums with 10,000 species of fish and other creatures living in the deep sea in various natural zones from the Arctic to the Tropics.
Each reservoir has a detailed description in Turkish, English and Russian. As tourists move through the zones, they become acquainted with the fauna of the world’s oceans and seas, and then with the inhabitants of the largest rivers. In the middle of the route there are large open pools with stingrays and rainbow fish, which can be touched.
The visit to the aquarium in Antalya is finalized with walking though a glass tunnel 131 metres long and a 3 metres wide, where visitors can be as close as possible to the inhabitants of the oceanarium. You are able to admire the panoramic underwater landscapes and watch the stingrays, sharks and marine animals waltzing over you in the environment which is entirely close to their natural habitat.
Decorations of sunken ships and aircraft, treasure chests and ancient statues provide the tunnel aquarium with a special adventurous atmosphere. In the middle of the day sea predators are fed by divers – and this is a spectacular show that is definitely worth watching!
Group excursions from the hotel with a guide are the most profitable and convenient way to visit the aquarium in Antalya. Tourists arrive in comfortable buses and have 2 hours for the excursion visit. In the building of oceanarium there are also:
There are many cafes and restaurants where you are offered a diverse menu, drinks, ice cream and coffee. After the tour the organizers take tourists to hotels. Don’t forget to bring your camera, just remember that it is absolutely forbidden to take photos of fish with a flash on. The aquarium in Antalya is worth visiting for all curious adults as well as children. Those who have been there are highly impressed and recommend this attraction to the friends. You can register for this excursion to the aquarium on our website and specify the price of tickets for this tour and other ones.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Arrival to Antalya;
• Free time at the Antalya Aquarium 2 hours;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Entrance ticket
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.