The holiday in Turkey will not be complete without the trip to Pamukkale – a mineral resort with thermal springs in Denizli province. It is a unique wonder of nature, a protected UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the finest pearls of the country to be attended at least once. Here you can admire legendary travertines, dive into the rejuvenating waters of «Cleopatra pool» and see ruins of the ancient city.
From the Turkish language Pamukkale can be translated as a «cotton castle», and such name perfectly corresponds to the landscape of this fairy-tale place created by the forces of almighty nature. As a result of the earthquake occurred 400,000 years ago high calcium underwater was brought to the surface. With the time passed the water evaporated, and the limestone deposits formed bizarre, snow-like stepped terraces , so-called travertines.
Archaeological attractions, ancient necropolis, healing thermal springs, including the «Cleopatra pool», are also located on the territory of this nature attraction within the area of more than 1 hectare where according to the legend the famous queen restored her beauty and youth.
The one-day tour begins early in the morning by picking you up from the hotel on a comfortable bus accompanied by a Russian-speaking guide. It takes about 247 km to get to Pamukkale from Antalya, so there will be several stops along the way, including one for breakfast – take lunch bags from the hotel or order breakfast for an additional fee.
The standard tour schedule includes a shopping complex where textile manufacturers represent their products and an onyx souvenir centre. After shopping, there is a lunch stop at a restaurant with a buffet, and we continue our further journey to the final destination of the trip – a unique and unbelievable Pamukalle.
Sightseeing in the National Park takes 3-3.5 hours. During this time, tourists can:
• take a walk around the travertines in the miraculous pools. Don’t forget to bring your camera. The snow-white terraces, which look like snowy mountain slopes, are a fascinating background for spectacular images.
• swim in the thermal spring « Cleopatra Pool », which resembles an antique Jacuzzi. Always warm (+35…+370C) and lightly carbonated water is rich in microelements and minerals which have medicinal properties.
– see the ruins of the ancient city of Hierapolis, including the remains of the once magnificent amphitheatre, baths and other buildings.
– visit the ancient cemetery «Necropolis».
In the end of this exciting journey you return to Antalya and are transfered to the hotel. Take a trip to Pamukkale on our website. It will be one of the most memorable moments of your holiday in Turkey. We provide complete tourist support and collaborate only with well-qualified guides-historians.
• Departure from the hotel;
• Stop for breakfast;
• Stop for lunch at a restaurant (buffet);
• Arrival at Pamukkale – visit Hierapolis, Travertine terraces, Cleopatra’s pool – Free time;
• Visit to the “Hot Spring Karahait” (optional, separate payment);
• Visit to the wine cellar of the region’s fruit wines (at the request of the group);
• Departure from the territory;
• Stop for dinner at a restaurant (buffet);
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Guide services
✔ Entrance ticket to Pamukkale
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Entrance ticket to the Cleopatra Pool Church (Optional)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.