The dolphinarium in Antalya attracts tourists of all ages, from small children dreaming of seeing smart mammals to senior citizens. You will enjoy an interesting show not only with dolphins, but also sea lions performing there. You’ll be able to communicate with these lovely sea animals. And for a fee, adults and children can swim with dolphins, take pictures, and even touch these wonderful creatures. All this awaits you in a modern dolphinarium which is one of the best in the territory of Turkey.
The tour starts with a collection of guests from hotels in different regions. During the trip the guide will provide interesting information, so it will not be boring. The main part of the tour to Antalya is waiting for you upon arrival at the dolphinarium. It can be divided into three parts:
1. A half-hour show featuring sea lions. The coaches will demonstrate various games and exercises with balls and rings. After every successful trick sea lions will be encouraged with delicious food.
2. The dolphin show. The performance takes an hour. During that time, you’ll see what trained marine animals can do. The dolphins will grab the balls and bring them to people, jump over the rings at the height, spin them, and do all sorts of tricks. For children, this performance will be particularly interesting.
3. Photos and swimming with dolphins. You can pet and even communicate with these very smart marine creatures. Then you can swim with them under the attentive supervision of professional coaches. You will give commands that animals will fulfil without any hesitation.
After the first-class holiday in the pool, you will have some free time to buy souvenirs and have a snack. Then all tourists are waiting for a return transfer to the hotel.
There’s even a special term called dolphin therapy in medicine. It is a form of animal-assisted therapy that is based on the interaction of an animal and a child (rarely an adult). It is proposed for healing purposes and is realized in the form of a game. The animals themselves are attentive to “patients”. They let them pet themselves and hold on to their fins while they swim together.
Dolphin therapy is recommended as a treatment for a wide variety of diseases and of course, as part of integrated therapy. It is prescribed in the following cases:
– Neurotic and vegetative diseases;
– Speech problems;
– Pain, including chronic pain;
– Infantile cerebral palsy;
– Psychosomatic disorders and more.
Swimming with dolphins increases children’s self-esteem as well as provides a boost of positive energy, and encourages an interest in the world around a child. Adult contact with animals is also recommended, as it is believed that communication and swimming together relieves stress.
You can order a tour and find out the exact price directly on the site. It is enough to make several clicks. It is quite possible that in a few hours you will go to the dolphinarium of Antalya to gain a portion of the unreal pleasure.[:]
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Arrival at the dolphinarium;
• Sea Lion Show (30 minutes);
• Dolphin Show (60 minutes);
• Optional: photo or swimming with dolphins;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Entrance ticket to the Aquarium
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.