We invite you to visit the Antalya Jeep Safari Tour. This is a full-day tour to the most picturesque places of the majestic Taurus mountains. You will not just drive «with wind» on powerful 4×4 jeeps, but will feel all the power of the extreme. You have a unique opportunity to swim in the clean water of the Haspinar Lake, to see the daily routine of Turkish dwellers whose houses are in the mountains. Besides, you can taste delicious herbal tea, make as many memorable pictures as you like and, of course, enjoy the purest and most useful mountain air.
After picking you up from the hotel, you are on your way. You will travel along the villages of Silien, Tekke and Gebiz, which are located at the altitude of 700 meters above the sea level. On the way you will receive a lot of bright impressions. This area of the mountains has a variety of great landscapes.
Then the driver will make a stop on the viewpoint. You will have 20 minutes to enjoy the views, take photos or shoot videos. Then the driver will make another stop, so that the tourists can freshen up and swim in a cool place – the Haspinar Lake.
The next stage is the most extreme one. High-powered jeeps will take you to the height of 900 meters. The road runs through ancient Turkish villages. On the way you will find huge trees, animals, including livestock. On the slope of the Taurus Mountains, Turkish nature appears in all its beauty.
You will visit the old house to be built more than a century ago. The locals will welcome and treat you with delicious herbal tea. Then there’s a big dinner in the trout farm. Of course, you can eat your own food at will (for example, take it with you in a backpack, so that it does not get in the way during the extreme trip).
In the afternoon there will be another stop – a visit to the village of Akchapynar. It is unique as there is a mountain waterfall. Tourists can swim and take pictures, as well as rest before returning.
Jeep safari in Antalya is a fascinating tour that adults and children will enjoy. Numerous reviews acknowledge this fact. This is why many tourists in Antalya choose it:
– there are beautiful mountain landscapes: canyons, valleys, waterfalls, ancient villages, forests – you will see all of them in one day;
– Travel with an experienced driver – safety is guaranteed to every person;
– Cost includes: transfer from hotel, jeep safari, visit to all sights, transfer back to the hotel;
– The opportunity to become acquainted with local traditions and taste unique herbal tea;
– A adrenaline portion is guaranteed.
You can book a guided tour right now. Please place your request on our site or call us by phone. The manager will process your request quickly. And the next tour will be held with your participation. Take your family and friends with you to make the most unforgettable mountain journey of your life!
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Photo stop (panorama of Alanya);
• Photo break at the top of the pass, in the parking lot overlooking Dim Chai;
• Visit to the Dim cave;
• Visit to the Turkish village;
• Visiting a mosque (short information and free time for a photo);
• Lunch on the river Dim tea;
• Free time for swimming in the river Dim tea;
• Return to hotels by jeep.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Driver services
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.