Diving in Antalya is a tour for those who have always dreamt of diving into the Mediterranean Sea and seeing a fabulous underwater world filled with shoals of fish, octopus, sea turtles, and lush colorful algae.
Due to the fact that the topography of the seabed near the coast of Antalya is not very complex without strong currents, there are places for diving, where even newcomers can swim underwater. However, there are no corals and bright tropical fish, flora and fauna are not distinguished by diversity. However, the water is clean and warm, even the winter temperature does not drop below 18C.
The cost of a diving tour includes:
Videos, drinks and other additional expenses are not included in the cost of the tour.
At the appointed time, you will be picked up from the hotel and brought to the port where you will go to Mouse Island by ship. The 1st dive will be held there. On the way, instructors will conduct the briefing for beginners to explain how to swim with scuba, to focus on safety procedures and the meaning of gestures exchanged among divers at depth. Each participant will be picked up and helped to put on the equipment: mask, tank, wetsuit, flippers and other equipment.
From the height of a bird’s flight, Mouse Island is like a triangular piece of cake lying on a plate cut upside down. «Slice» is a gentle slope, densely covered with emerald vegetation. From other sides to this part of the land it is impossible to approach due to sheer cliffs.
The legend tells that a ship sank in this area in the old days. The sailors in the water noticed the mice in the hold, which all sailed in the same direction. The crew swam after the rodents and soon saw an island that appeared to be their salvation. Since then it has been called Mouse Island.
There are many species of fish and sea turtles. To admire the inhabitants of the underwater kingdom you will be accompanied by an instructor. His duty is to swim beside you, to monitor your well-being, the satisfactory condition of your equipment and the duration of your underwater journey.
Next you will have to go to another picturesque place. On the road you will have lunch and rest on the deck to gain strength for a second dive.
For the second time, the ship will anchor at a cave with small grottos. You can swim in them, look at the bizarre landscape of the rock bottom. And if you take the bread, you will have an advantage over the others, because you will attract a lot of fish. They’ll be taking treats from your hands, a little pinching your fingers. The feeling is unbelievable! And that’s the end of the underwater adventures. You’ll be transferred to the port and then to the hotels.
Diving is the best option for active recreation. It is a good portion of adrenaline, terrific pictures of the underwater world and a feeling of weightlessness, as in the space. Make yourself happy!
• Departure from the hotel;
• Briefing on the yacht, delivery of the necessary equipment;
• 2 dives, 45 minutes each;
• Return to the hotel.
Transfer from and to the hotel
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc. …)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.