The excursion to Green Canyon from Antalya will allow you to see the giant reservoir, which is of key importance for the whole country. After the construction of the Oimapinar Dam, a large freshwater lake was formed at the site. Nowadays it is the fifth largest one in Turkey. The water here has a unique emerald shade. The locals are happy to spend their free time in Green Canyon. In this place you can hide from the heat, swim in pure emerald water, enjoy the surrounding flora, take stunning pictures and feel peacefully being far away from the city fuss.
Sightseeing around the main sites is only one of many advantages of the tour programme. During your trip you can take pictures of beautiful coniferous trees growing here as well as the majestic waterfall of Manavgat. In your spare time you can go up to the slope of the Taurus mountains and see the picturesque gorge from the best perspective. From here you can find great mountain views of the area. Besides, there are several cafés and restaurants with delicious and hearty food.
The tour programme includes a tour guide who tells you the history of this place, how much the hydroelectric power station means to the whole Turkey and how much electricity it generates. The tour guide will be pleased to tell you some interesting facts about Green Canyon, as well as local legends and myths. Both adults and children will be interested in this tour.
You are separated with only one call or request to our website from this amazing and inexpensive excursion. The one-day program will be remembered for life! Nothing special is demanded from you: have breakfast at the hotel, check your camera memory, have a good mood and go to the wonderful places of Turkey.
• Arrival at Green Canyon;
• Stop at the dam (observation deck) for photos;
• Boat trip;
• Stop for swimming;
• Lunch at a restaurant;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Drinks and swimming in the river
✔ Fishing tackle
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.