Holidays in Turkey are not only a process of lazy beach leisure, but extreme entertainment such as zipline, rafting and buggy safari from Antalya when blood shudders in veins, and you want to shout with delight! A thrilling adventure in the fresh air, surrounded by picturesque nature, will give a stunning sensation and emotions, and will remain in the minds and hearts of tourists for a long time.
If you are a desperate traveler at heart, constantly looking for new discoveries, experiences, meeting new friends, then this tour is made for you! This fascinating trip will shake and renew, make you forget about everyday routine, and give an additional impulse to life.
In order to get their ecstasy portion, tourists with hotels by region go to one of the most surprising places on the planet – the Canyon Köprülü National Park. It is a natural landmark with:
– the abundance of colours;
– unique flora and fauna;
– magic scents.
The travelers ride a light four-wheeled transport, and bravely travel to meet the wildlife and new sensations of a stunning place – the Tazi Canyon, which looks like a huge gorge. They’ll get a detailed safety briefing beforehand, take a mini-test drive to make sure they’ve got some driving skills.
For 13-16 km, tourists will feel only unity with nature, unforgettable moments of freedom, euphoria and overpowering energy, overcoming off-road and leaving behind forest and mountains.
After arriving at the launch point of rafting you’ll be able to calm down. But in this adventure, you will get an adrenaline boost, too!
The main pride of the Turkish reserve is the mountain river Köpüchai, which begins in the Taurus Mountains and extends along the canyon. It’s up to the brave travelers to conquer this river.
Even though it has become famous for its turbulent flows, there is no need to worry about security. The tour participants are always accompanied by experienced specialists who:
The tourists ride the boat independently, but the attentive instructors are always ready to rescue if there is a necessity.
River rafting is not difficult, so entertainment is suitable for travelers of all ages. About in the middle of the route a stop is planned near the arch stone Roman Bridge which is a «chip» of Köprüchai. Here you can not only take a breath, but also swim and take spectacular photos.
For those of you who feel the lack of impressions, the choice is to go down the iron rope – a zipline. Such an adventure will make the heart beat more frequently, allowing you to experience emotions which are not previously unknown!
The travellers continue their journey with rafting to the second stop where they rest, take photographs, and gain the strength to reach the finish. At the end of the tour, after taking a shower and changing clothes, everyone will have a tasty and delicious lunch. Next the tourists are transferred to the hotel.
If you are tired of hotel holidays, you want to excite yourself and have a full time fun, choose combo tour 3 in 1. The minimum cost of the tour is indicated on our website. Be sure that it includes all items of the program. If you visit the mysterious Köprülü Canyon once, you will definitely want to come back here again!
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region
• Arrival at Köprülü Canyon
• Departure for rafting
• Issuance of the necessary equipment for rafting
• Briefing on rafting
• Arrival at the starting point (14km rafting)
• Rafting down the river to the first stop
• First stop near a 2000 year old bridge to take pictures and swim (30 min.)
• Rafting down the river to the second stop (45 min.)
• Second stop to take pictures and swim (15 min)
• Zypline 800m
• Rafting down the river to the finish
• Lunch (fish trout or chicken kebab)
• Walk on a Buggy safari (20km 1 hour)
• Shower and dressing
• Return to hotels
✔️ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔️ Air-conditioned bus
✔️ Hard hat, life jacket
✔️ Guide services
✔️ Group inflatable rafting boats (8-10 people)
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ DVD (Video and photo shooting during the tour) (optional)
✘ Printed photos (optional)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Rubber rafting shoes (optional)
✘ Rafting on two local kayaks (optional)
✘ Wetsuit (optional)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.