The Bible Triangle tour from Alania is planned for 2 days. This time will be full of great impressions and interesting information about Turkey, its natural and historical attractions. Surely, the interesting program of the tour will enrich your beach holidays.
The tour starts with the pickup of tourists from hotels. Then it is planned to travel through the Taurus Mountains with their incredible scenery. After the breakfast stop, the main program begins:
– Kaklik Cave;
– the ancient city of Colossae;
– Pamukkale and Hierapolis with free time there;
– overnight accommodation in a hotel;
– breakfast on the next day;
– checking out from the hotel;
– textile factory and history of textiles, cotton cultivation;
– drop off at the hotel.
In addition to the main program, on the first day tourists can paraglide before checking in the hotel for an extra fee or enjoy a sunrise in a hot air balloon before breakfast on the 2nd day. After leaving the hotel before visiting the textile factory, you can swim in the hot spring of Karahayit.
This place is called underground Pamukkale in miniature. Wooden stairs lead to the cave. The ceiling and walls are covered with calcareous water and remind the travertine terraces of Pamukkale. The water is blue and turquoise because of the minerals in it.
Hydrogen sulfide sources provide the cave with a specific smell which has determined the name Kaklik. It is translated as «stinky». There’s a small pond on the surface where turtles and ducks live.
This ancient city appeared in BC and existed until the XII century. It is notable for the surviving ruins of the buildings of the Christian and Roman period. It was the birthplace of Metropolitan Michael Honiath of Athens and his brother Nikita (a Byzantine writer).
Pamukkale has two main attractions – the ancient city of Hierapolis and geothermal springs. The latter forms travertine terraces which are the calling card of the resort. This is an incredible natural complex that is popular not only for its healing properties, but also for its extraordinary scenery.
Nowadays, Hierapolis is an open-air archaeological museum. People here began to build houses many centuries BC. Hierapolis has got plenty of significant objects:
– The ruins of the temples of Apollo and Pluto;
– Martyrium of Saint Philip;
– the ancient necropolis is the largest in the country;
– reconstructed Roman theatre.
The settlement dates back to the 2nd century BC, then Hierapolis was built on this site. From Laodicea the ruins of the sanctuary nympheum, the complex of therms, gymnasium, large and small theatre are left. You can also look at the foundation of the Ionic temple, the ruins of the stadium built at the beginning of our era, residential quarters with the central street and the Christian basilica.
You can book a tour of the Bible Triangle on our website. The tour includes round-trip transfer, English-speaking guiding, breakfast and lunch during both days, dinner and staying at a hotel during one night.
• Transfer from your hotel
• Cut through the Taurus Mountains
• Stop for breakfast
• Visit to the Kaklik cave
• Stop in the ancient city of Colossi.
• lunch break
• Visit to Pamukkale and Hierapolis, free time.
• Paragliding (optional, extra charge)
• Hotel accommodation
• Hot air balloon flight over Pamukkale (optional, extra paid)
• Departure from the hotel
• Bathing in the hot springs of Karakhayit (optional, extra charge)
• History of cotton cultivation and textile production, visit to a textile factory.
• Lunch break (drinks at extra cost)
• Visit to the ancient city of Laodicea.
• Lunch break (drinks at extra charge)
• Return to the hotel.
✔ Transfer to the airport from / to the hotel;
✔ Entrance ticket to Pamukkale / Hierapolis, Laodicea, Kaklik cave.
✔ Russian-speaking guide
✔ 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
✔ Overnight at the hotel.
✘ Entrance ticket to the thermal “Ancient Pool” (“Cleopatra’s Pool”)
✘ Entrance ticket to “Karahayit Hot Springs”.
✘ Hot air ballooning and paragliding
✘Accommodation in a single room
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.