The tour to Salda Lake from Alanya with a visit to the lavender fields will bring a lot of new impressions. You will visit the famous Turkish Maldives. This is what tourists and locals call Salda Lake and its surrounding area. You also visit lavender plantations. The huge purple «sheet» stretching for many kilometers, represents a paradise for lovers of the beauty of nature. Grab a camera to capture them. Turkish lavender fields can bravely compete with similar ones in Provence, France.
Tourists are picked up from hotels in Alanya. They are transported up in a comfortable bus and accompanied by a professional guide. It is recommended not to have breakfast or to have a light snack before the tour. The reason is that the bus makes a stop on the way. You can have breakfast in the restaurant with all the culinary delights of the local national cuisine.
The bus takes you to the Maldives. Yes, yes, that’s how it seems. The pure turquoise water combined with the white sand gives the impression that you are on a famous island. Make sure you swim in the pool.
Salda is located at an altitude of more than 1 kilometer. You breathe pure mountain air. You will feel the coniferous aroma, because the slopes occupy the pine trees. A reed and other flora can be seen on the shores of the lake. The images in these places are absolutely mind-blowing. Photograph the lake, the mountain slopes and the bottom through the clearest and transparent water.
Five reasons to visit the pool:
1. Healthy. Water in the lake is healthy for the body.
2. Pure mountain air.
3. Stunning natural beauty around.
4. An opportunity to take unforgettable photos.
5. Good rest in any company.
You will have free time to walk around Salda Lake. Then you will be called back to the bus that will take you to the plantation shortly. You can see the abundance of purple colour. Lavender fields are fascinating with their beauty! It’s not just amazing pictures. You can make a masterpiece from an ordinary photograph. This is a place of pilgrimage for professional photographers.
Flowers look well-groomed. It’s a well-known fact that lavender is considered as the national pride of Turkey. Be sure to visit the nearest village. You can buy lavender products, including delicious ice cream, fragrant and incredibly useful honey, souvenirs, various handicrafts and more. You will be pleasantly surprised by the hospitality of the locals. They like to tell stories and legends about lavender. If interested, stay and listen.
Book this cool one-day trip without leaving the house. Its cost will please everyone, since we have specially chosen the tour organizer with a profitable price for you. On our website you can order the exciting tour to Salda Lake and lavender fields for any day online. Go with your family, close friends, someone you love, or alone.
• Departure from the hotel;
• Visit to the Salda lake;
• Stop for lunch at a restaurant (buffet, drinks extra charge);
• lavender plantations, free time;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Guide services
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE COST OF THE EXCURSION
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.