If you are tired of lying on the beach in Turkey, looking for inspiration, dreaming of new and bright impressions, want to bring home a sea of emotions, memories, spectacular pictures, go to the aquarium of Antalya from Alanya!
It is a fascinating journey through the world’s largest tunnelling aquarium, filled with unusual marine creatures that swim amidst the picturesque scenery. It is an amazing place to visit for the whole family. The trip will impress lovers of thrills, adventurers, inquisitive travellers who cannot sit still.
Tourists from hotels by region gather together and go to the longest underwater tunnel in Europe. The Oceanarium is a unique world including marine inhabitants from the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Oceans. It is not impossible to describe thousands of underwater creatureshe with the help of words, they need to be seen!
Antalya Aquarium is a whole complex of attractions. Its main pride is considered to be the arched tunnel aquarium with a length of 131 meters, containing 7.5 million litres of water. The tour participants feel like on the sea bottom, surrounded by fish of amazing beauty. But this is not everything! The oceanarium is divided into three zones, which:
– amaze the imagination with the richness of coral reefs and the meandering labyrinth of underwater caves;
– invite to plunge into the life of a sunken city of Atlantic to see the wreckage of an ancient 20-metre-long pirate ship which was transporting treasures;
– propose to examine in detail the submarine, which has become a haven for many marine inhabitants.
The most popular entertainment is feeding fish and sharks. Watching professionals dive to the bottom of an aquarium and treat merciless and powerful predators is a spectacular performance that gives plenty of positive emotions and unforgettable experiences!
Adults can relax comfortably, as there are cafés, restaurants, souvenir shops, a cinema hall, where you can watch exciting educational films, etc. And for children there are theme shows with mermaids, pirates and other fairy tale characters.
Another «chip» of the aquarium is Snow Town, which is absolutely worth visiting in order to dip into the atmosphere of frosty winter. The visit takes tourists to the Far North, with snow, ice slides and statues, and Eskimo dwellings – igloo. You can play snowballs, make snowmen and sleigh.
Active travelers will not be bored either. Anyone who comes here can go scuba diving, play paintball, swim with seals and stingrays.
Do not deprive yourself of the pleasure to admire exotic animals from different parts of the planet, choose the sightseeing tour from Alanya to the Antalya Aquarium. There is an entrance fee to the aquarium, the ticket price depends on the age of the visitor. Free time in the Antalya Aquarium is 2 hours. Bring yourself a pleasant holiday accompanied by a competent guide, then it will be the most unforgettable and multifaceted tour of your life!
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Arrival to Antalya;
• Free time at the Antalya Aquarium 2 hours;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Entrance ticket
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.