Alanya mini-tour is an opportunity to get acquainted with the sights of the city, which is fairly called the «Turkish Riviera». A stroll through the resort will open up new dimensions for tourists. You will learn that Alanya is not just a beautiful tourist resort, but a city with a rich history, traditions and culture. Accompanied by a professional guide, you will get a lot of interesting and useful information, as well as get some rest from everyday fuss.
The exciting mini-city tour starts with the tourists’ pickup from hotels of different regions. You’ll have time to prepare, i. e. to take some water, a camera and, of course, a good mood. There are plenty of interesting and educational things ahead of you. Tour programme includes:
• A visit to the viewpoint, where you can see stunning views of Alanya and the sea. You will hear the sound of crystal clear water, feel serenity and peace. Couples can sit in romantic benches and enjoy the magnificent scenery almost from the height of a bird’s flight.
• Cleopatra Beach. It lies at the foot of a giant cape. According to the legend, Mark Anthony, who fell in love with Cleopatra, had presented her the whole coast. The beach is named after the famous beauty and since the middle of the 20th century it has been a popular place of pilgrimage for tourists from different countries.
• The Damlatas Cave. It has a convenient location. Roads from Cleopatra Beach and a local history museum will lead you there. The cave is small, attracting attention due to artificial sources of light. Therefore, the photos to be taken are incredible!
• Kyzyl Kule. Many people consider «Red Tower» as a main attraction of the city. Actually, it is depicted on its flag. The tower was built in the 13th century and adorns the coast of Turkey being a classic example of medieval military architecture.
• Fruit Gardens. You can pick up and taste delicious and juicy fruits, like a grenade, on the spot. Besides, fruit orchards are a great site for memorable photos.
• The Süleymaniye Mosque. An ancient buıldıng dating back to the 13th century is located close to a majestic Byzantine fortress. Here you will enjoy not only cool architecture, but also impeccable sound. This acoustics is the result of architects hanging 15 small balls under the dome.
You will also enjoy a walk around the city as part of your historical tour. You will learn many new facts about the Turkish resort. After the mini-tour you will be transferred back to the hotel.
You will get to know Alanya as a city of historical value. The tour will be interesting and informative to adult tourists and children. During three hours you will enjoy sightseeing, luxurious views and landscapes, as well as a lot of fascinating information about the history and culture of the resort. At the same time, you will be attracted by the affordable price of the tour. Our company selected the most affordable offers. You can leave an enquiry for this tour directly on our web-portal.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Introductory tour of Alanya (3 hours);
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Guide services
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc. …)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Entrance ticket to Damlatas cave
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.