The journey begins with the pickup of tourists from hotels. Both the older generation and the young travellers will be satisfied with this exciting yacht tour. Moreover, travelling along the river is much more pleasant than a bus excursion.
The first thing the tourists will see is a beautiful waterfall! Its height is only 2 m, but its width is really impressive, because it reaches 40 m. The water flows beautifully down, and the sun glides with all the colors of the rainbow. On both sides of the waterfall there are observation decks, where the inquisitive tourists admire beautiful views, relax listening to charming sounds of water and take spectacular photos.
The Manavgat River is the next destination. It originates on the slopes of the majestic Taurus Mountains, runs for 93 km and flows into the Mediterranean Sea. By arriving at the confluence of the two streams it will be possible to swim simultaneously, in both saltwater and freshwater. Also in the river delta tourists can rest, gain some strength and sunbathe.
During the river cruise, travelers will visit the Green Canyon which is the country’s largest artificial reservoir. The surrounding area is known as a national park.
Guests will dine on the yacht, enjoying the beauty of the sea. The next site of the tour is a visit to the Manavgat market. It turns out that the Grand Bazaar is not just in Istanbul! Here tourists will find:
– fruit and vegetables;
– gold and antiquity;
– sweets and much more.
All products pleasantly surprise tourists due to their affordable prices and good quality. Having wandered through the market and bought gifts for yourself and relatives, there is time to visit the symbol of the city – Merkez Külliye Cami Mosque.
The four minarets, 60 meters high, proudly rise above the city, impressing with their elegance. Attention is also drawn to the carved stairs leading to the central entrance. Inside the mosque there is a breathtaking beauty! High ceilings are decorated with a luxurious crystal chandelier. The walls of the building are painted in gentle blue shades, and the floor is covered with carpets and a colorful mosaic. Once the tourists have enjoyed the city walk and the local Bazar, they will be transferred back to the hotel.
The cruise along the immense sea surface is fascinating and eventful, but not exhausting. On the yacht board you will admire the landscapes of the coast, inhale the wonderful sea air, and after going ashore, you will appreciate the colors of sunny Turkey. Take a stroll along the old streets, listen to prayers, smell spices and enjoy the most delicious national food. Give yourself and your family an unforgettable holiday without extra expenses!
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Visiting the Manavgat waterfall;
• Walk along the Manavgat River;
• Stop for swimming in the river delta;
• Visit to Manavgat market;
• Visit to the Merkez Külliye Camii Mosque in Manavgat;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Walk on a yacht
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.