During your holidays in Turkey you can get unforgettable impressions from the Tazi Canyon Tour in Alanya. This remarkably beautiful natural landmark is a part of the Turkish National Park and is protected by law. On the deep bottom of a huge gorge there is a mountain river which has formed its way for centuries.
The tour includes a transfer from hotels on comfortable buses. The route follows along the picturesque places of Alanya, so the trip will be a great pleasure.
Tourists are looking forward to delightful photo shoots in the Valley of Wisdom, amid steep cliffs of the gorge and an exciting journey along the mountain river. Rafting and zipline are popular forms of active entertainment suitable for those who like extreme and explosive emotions.
● Arrival at Köprülü Canyon. The main attraction of this site is the stone bridge Oluk 27 m high, bounded over the gorge. It’s incredible, as it’s about 2,000 years old. The construction was built by ancient Romans, and it’s still in good condition today.
● When you arrive at Tazi Canyon, you will be able to take splendid photographs of one of the most beautiful nature reserves in Turkey.
● Once the necessary equipment and life jackets have been issued for the rafting, a detailed safety briefing will be conducted.
● Organized rafting along the river includes a 30-minute stop near the bridge specifically for swimming and photographing against a stunning landscape that stretches along the rocky coasts.
● After the second 15-minute stop, everyone will have a zipline. The cable crossing structure is 800 m long.
The trip ends with a river raft to the finish point. The tour participants are given the opportunity to take a shower and change their clothes. Tired and satisfied travellers wait for a tasty lunch and return to hotels by bus arranged by the travel agency.
Professional guides will accompany you on the whole route. To ensure comfortable travel on the troll, it is recommended to wear closed shoes and comfortable sporty clothes. For the safe descending of the zipline, there is an auxiliary protection device – two carbines, one of which is fastened to a person, the second through a roller to a steel cable.
During rafting participants require energy, a good mood and a willingness to resist the power of nature. Rafts will be controlled by experienced specialists. The route is designed with maximum safety for tourists. Life jackets and helmets will provide reliable insurance.
Give yourself pleasant moments of an unforgettable extreme trip with double adrenaline «rafting + zipline». To book the tour to Tazi and Köprülü Canyon, choose the date convenient for you. Children under 6 are not allowed to raft. Insurance is included in the tour cost. Take your swimwear, towels, hats and sunglasses with you.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region• Arrival at Köprülü Canyon
• Departure for rafting
• Issuance of the necessary equipment for rafting
• Rafting instruction
• Arrival at the starting point (14km rafting)
• Rafting down the river to the first stop
• First stop near a 2000-year-old bridge to take pictures and swim (30 min.)
• Rafting down the river to the second stop (45 min.)
• Second stop to take pictures and swim (15 min)
• Zypline 800m
• Rafting down the river to the finish
• Lunch (fish trout or chicken kebab)
• Departure towards Tazy canyon
• Free time in Tazy canyon
• Shower and dressing
• Return to hotels
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE COST OF THE EXCURSION
❌ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc. …)
❌ DVD (Video and photo shooting during the tour) (optional)
❌ Printed photos (optional)
❌ Any drinks during the excursion
❌ Rubber rafting shoes (optional)
❌ Rafting on two local kayaks (optional)
❌ Wetsuit (optional)
✔️ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔️ Air-conditioned bus
✔️ Hard hat, life jacket
✔️ Guide services
✔️ Group inflatable rafting boats (8-10 people)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.