A rafting tour in Alanya is a great opportunity for active tourists to diversify their holiday, have fun and get adrenaline. Rafting along the river allows you to fully enjoy the magnificent views of Turkish nature, to swim in the mountain river during the stops, to take photos for memory and to have lunch, replenishing your strength.
Köprülü is a canyon located in the national park of the same name, covering more than 35,000 hectares. It is stretched a few kilometers from the village of Beshkohnak along the river Köpüchiai, where the magnificent cypress, eucalyptus and pine forests grow. Its source is located in the Eastern (Armenian) Taurus, which is a part of the Taurus Mountain Range.
The deepest part of the canyon is 400 m, extending for 14 km. It is one of the most beautiful Turkish nature reserves where the wildlife is preserved in pristine form and appears to be magnificent thanks to this fact. In the canyon, dozens of birds’ species can be found, including the barn owl. The river contains trout and mullets.
Before the main part of the exciting adventure, the participants are given all necessary equipment, including a helmet and a life jacket. If you want, you can add a wetsuit and special shoes for an extra fee. Then a short briefing is given explaining the basic rules of rafting and safety instructions.
Participants can choose between floating on the river in a 2-seat kayak or 8-10-seat kayak. Rafting takes place in 2 stages. After the first part of rafting tourists have a stop. In your spare time you can swim in the mountain river and take memorable photos/videos of the incredible scenery.
After the break, the second part of the rafting, namely overcoming the rapids of different complexity levels, is held. It is at this stage that tourists receive the bulk of the extreme, but it is safe. The whole route is controlled by a professional instructor. It is important to follow his recommendations and to remember teamwork.
After the completion of the rafting, the tourists have lunch and return to the hotels.
In order to make the tour as comfortable as possible, you have to be prepared properly for it:
1. Choose comfortable clothes and shoes remembering that you will inevitably get wet.
2. Take care of headgear and SPF protection.
3. Take a change of clothes, swimwear and a towel.
4. Take care of drinking water.
5. Take money for operating expenses.
6. Don’t forget a camera or phone with camera.
During the tour, tourists will see many beautiful places. There is a waterfall in the canyon and one of the main attractions is the Oluk Bridge. It was made of stone by the Romans in the 2nd century. The construction connects the banks of the Köprökai and is a mandatory stop for taking photos.
You can book the rafting tour from Alanya and other tours in Turkey on our website. The price includes transfer from the hotel and back, lunch, insurance and professional guiding services.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region• Arrival at Köprülü Canyon• Departure for rafting
• Issuance of the necessary equipment for rafting
• Briefing on rafting
• Arrival at the starting point (14km rafting)
• Rafting down the river to the first stop
• First stop near a 2000 year old bridge to take pictures and swim (30 min.)
• Rafting down the river to the second stop (45 min.)
• Second stop to take pictures and swim (15 min)
• Zypline 800m
• Rafting down the river to the finish
• Lunch (fish trout or chicken kebab)
• Walk on a Buggy safari (20km 1 hour)
• Shower and dressing
• Return to hotels
✔️ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔️ Air-conditioned bus
✔️ Hard hat, life jacket
✔️ Guide services
✔️ Group inflatable rafting boats (8-10 people)
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ DVD (Video and photo shooting during the tour) (optional)
✘ Printed photos (optional)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Rubber rafting shoes (optional)
✘ Rafting on two local kayaks (optional)
✘ Wetsuit (optional)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.