Sea fishing tour from Alanya will give you complete peace, swimming in the emerald blue Mediterranean Sea, a heavy catch and charge of positive emotions. It delights even those who are not keen on fishing. It’s a great way to have fun with your relatives, kids or friends.
What’s in the program?
The tour is interesting for both experienced fishermen and beginners. An English-speaking guide who has years of fishing practice accompanies tourists during the journey. He helps with equipment, gears and dislocation of the prey, teaches the details and tricks of fishing.
At a predetermined time you will be taken from the hotel to the port of Alanya, where a comfortable yacht departs at 8:00 under the guidance of an experienced captain. The vessel is equipped with rescue equipment and meets safety requirements. It’s a few miles away from the shore, where there’s the most fish.
There are only 8-10 tourists on board. You are guaranteed unity with nature, relaxation without noise and fuss. Breathing fresh air and surrounded by cool splashes of water, you will enjoy the stunning views of one of Turkey’s most famous resorts, rocky coastline with caves and grottos and unlimited sea surface.
After a stop in a pool of fish selected on the basis of echo-sounder, you will be able to try various fishing ways using professional fishing rods. The yacht is equipped with all necessary staff for successful fishing:
Fishing on a yacht has a strong advantage – if it does not peck, there is nothing to prevent anchoring elsewhere. You will have time to weigh the trophies and take memorable photos that will surely arouse the envy of acquaintances.
Those wishing to sunbathe or plunge into the crystal clear sea can do so at any time. The vessel is equipped with bathing ladders and life jackets.
After fishing, you will be offered to taste lunch cooked from fish which you have caught. Its taste will pleasantly surprise even the avid gourmets.
In the afternoon, full of vivid emotions and pleasant body fatigue, you will be dropped off to the port of Alania and taken back to the hotel.
What to expect?
Fishing in Alanya is available all year round. Most of the time in the coastal zone tuna is caught. It is also possible to catch surmullet, sea carp, sea bass, pelamyd, sigan, etc.
In addition, if you are lucky, you will be able to meet other marine inhabitants – dolphins and turtles.
What to take with you?
To make your journey comfortable, you should take:
– sunscreen with maximum protection;
– a hat;
– a long sleeve top;
– a swimwear and a towel;
– if necessary, a remedy for marine sickness.
– and don’t forget the camera and the good mood!
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the heady gambling of fishing in the Mediterranean. Get an adrenaline rush and lots of bright impressions. Book a sea fishing tour from Alanya on our website. The unforgettable adventure is provided!
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region
• Arrival at the port of Side
• Fishing instruction and fishing rods issuance
• 3-4 hours free time for fishing, swimming and relaxation
• Return to hotels
Transfer from and to the hotel
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Any drinks during the tour
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.