Jeep safari in Alanya is a perfect opportunity to get an adrenaline rush, observe the beauty of nature, and disclose peculiarities and traditions of Turkey. The tour is full-time, but includes stops for sightseeing, photography and lunch.
The participants of the safari will travel to the top and along the valley, through forests and on local roads. It is a great option for those who love extreme and vivid impressions, and want to change boring views of the beach and sea.
It is a popular Turkish tourist attraction. The cave was discovered as early as the Ottoman Empire, but it was opened for visitors only a few years ago in 2012. The path to the object is convenient, there is a wooden floor with rails.
Jügeler is also called the Dwarf Cave. The legend tells that a dwarf lived here in the early 20th century. He ran away from the family where he was beaten and was adopted by an ordinary shepherd. During the Ottoman period, the local population hid cattle here to avoid paying taxes.
The Jügeler Cave stretches for nearly 150 m. Visitors have access to 6 grottos so far, but more than hundred premises are planned to be opened. There are lamps inside. It’s quite cool after the heat in the streets. Inside, the temperature is no higher than 20°C.
Close to the entrance there is a viewpoint, which offers magnificent landscapes. In the cave itself, there are a number of hinged formations which age is more than 10 millennia.
This place has been accessible to tourists since 2008. There is a boardwalk and a way down that can lead to mountain water. The pedestrian route is only 0.7 km long, but the atmosphere and views are stunning.
The Sapadere Canyon is an amazing creation of nature. It is a striking combination of harsh rocks, pine forests and ice-water streams. They make the canyon cool.
Upon arrival in Sapadere, tourists are given free time to get acquainted with this fascinating place. Here you can enjoy clean and healing mountain air and take incredible photos. There are bathing places marked with information boards. They also show depth. It should be noted that the water here is cold – 12°C.
After visiting the canyon, the participants will have lunch and continue the tour.
The participants of the tour should take the following:
– a bottle of water;
– money for current expenses;
– camera or smartphone;
– swimwear and a towel;
– a sunscreen.
The driver of a jeep must have a license. The clothes during the tour should be practical and convenient.
You can book the jeep safari tour in Alanya on our website. Tour includes transfer from the hotel, return trip on jeeps, lunch and insurance. In addition to the jeeps, the tour includes a visit to a banana garden, a mosque, a village house and a silk factory. Such stops allow you to get some rest, get acquainted with traditions and peculiarities of Alanya resort
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Stop and visit to the Banana Garden;
• Visit to the Cüceler cave (Dwarven Cave);
• Arrival at Sapadere Canyon;
• Walk along the Sapadere Canyon (free time);
• Visit to the old village house and the Mosque;
• Visit to a silk-spinning factory;
• Return to hotels by jeep.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Entrance ticket to Canyon Sapadere
✔ Driver services
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc. …)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion.
✘Entrance ticket to Cüceler Cave (or Dwarven Cave) (optional)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.