If you’re bored with monotonous beach vacations, you can order paragliding in Alanya. Skydiving in tandem with an experienced instructor will bring a lot of unforgettable experiences. From a great height you will see the beauty of the Turkish coast and fly above the mountain slopes covered with vegetation. Total time of the flight is about 25 minutes. But during such a short time, you will have more adrenaline and experience than you will get within two weeks even on the best beaches of Alanya.
The tour starts with a hotel pick-up. You will have an opportunity to prepare yourself for a mind-blowing jump. The bus will take you to the mountain that rises 800 meters above the sea level.
A very important part of the tour is the safety briefing. Be sure to listen to what the ınstructor says. He talks about the details of flight, what you can do during paragliding and what you’re not allowed to do. In principle, there are no significant restrictions that will cause the tourist to suddenly drop out. These are the usual safety precautions before a steep jump.
They give you the equipment you need, and you’re flying off the mountain in tandem with your instructor. After the first few seconds are breathtaking. You can see the coast of Antalya and the majestic Mediterranean Sea from the height of a bird’s flight! The instructor carefully controls the parachute, so that you can see all the natural beauty.
You’re paragliding for 25 minutes. But time in flight comes to an end very quickly. So, enjoy every moment of this amazing extreme activity. And then you have an equally spectacular part of the extreme program – landing on the Cleopatra beach. It lies at the foot of a giant cape. By the way, during the flight you should pay attention to the Seljuk fortress of the 13th century. It is situated on top of the cape.
If you take your swimwear, you can plunge into the friendly waters of the Mediterranean. You are given some time to catch your breath and recover from a wonderful flight. Then you are transferred back to the hotel. On the way back, believe me, there will be a lively discussion in the bus, because all tourists will get a portion of unforgettable experiences.
Paragliding has certain features and contraindications that should be known beforehand:
– 110 kg for males and 90 for females;
– Maximum height for jump is 2 m;
– Paragliding has virtually no age limit (it is possible to jump from age 5);
– Flight is not recommended for people with mental and cardiovascular disorders;
– For pregnant women, such activity is contraindicated.
During the next 5 minutes you can order this amazing tour on our website. For sure, paragliding will give your relatives and you some new impressions that you have not experienced before. Book this tour at the convenient time, and we guarantee the most profıtable price. In fact, fırst of all our website compares the offers of different travel agencies and proposes the most profitable one to clients.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Briefing on paragliding;
• Issuance of the necessary equipment for the flight;
• Flight time 25 minutes;
• Landing on the Cleopatra beach;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Instructor services
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc. …)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.