The Cappadocia tour is a unique trip to the historical sites of modern Turkey. It is a place of extraordinary landscape and objects, ancient underground cities and monasteries.
The distance from Alanya Airport to Cappadocia is over 500 km, but you will be there in an hour and 15 minutes.
We offer you a two-day tour, which includes visiting popular tourist destinations. During the first day you will visit:
2. Camel Valley,
3. The Valley of the Monks,
4. The Valley of Pigeons,
5. Uchisar Fortress,
6. The Anatolian Stones,
7. Three beauties,
8. The underground city.
In spite of the rich programme of the first day, on the second day you will have an unforgettable event, namely a hot air balloon flight or a panoramic view of hot air balloons.
Lunch and dinner are included on the first day and breakfast on the second day.
It is a complex of monasteries, which is cut into rocks. The period of their creation is known due to the struggle against icon painting. There are about 15 churches in the ostrog area.
It is popular with the natural figures of camels, which rise above the city and are visible from a distance. It is a favorite tourist destination.
Only vivid impressions are left after this attraction. The landscape is lined with mushrooms from rocks of great size through which you can get into churches. Stepping on the ledges you can reach the viewpoint and enjoy the picturesque sights.
According to ancient sources, pigeons were bred in this place to receive fertilizer. Special houses for birds were built with seats.
The Uchisar Castle can be reached by continuing the route from the valley of the pigeons. This is the highest point in the area where one can discover the magical views. Especially beautiful landscapes are observed in the evening.
At the foot of the fortress, local people sell souvenirs and spices.
Göreme is close to this place and is considered a tourist centre for a reason. There are also several peculiar workshops and a market for visitors. The abandoned village of Chavushin is located a few kilometres away as well as the outdoor museum.
They came from lava, transformed in certain natural conditions. The volcanic rocks were frozen and then washed away with rain and flooding. Some of them formed mushrooms in which monks and hermits lived.
This place is worth visiting by every traveller. These rocks are associated with the Greek goddesses and are an unspoken symbol of Turkey as a whole. It is this monument that decorates all souvenirs and magnets.
From Roman times the residential complex has consisted of seven levels. But only three of them are open for visitors. Previously, they were used as a shelter. It still has wells and about 40 rooms for housing.
Buying the tour, you will plunge into the history and get the emotional rush. Obtaining this amazing tour, you will have reminiscences for a long time. This is the place to come back, enjoy its secrets and the bright colors.
• Departure from the hotel to Antalya airport;
• Visit to Zelva
• Visit to the valley of camels
• Visit to the Valley of the Monks
• Visit to the valley of pigeons
• Visit to the Uchishar fortress
• Visit Anatolian stones
• Panorama of three beauties
• Visit to the underground city
• Dinner at the hotel (buffet);
• Flight in a hot air balloon or panorama of balloons;
• Breakfast at the hotel (buffet);
• Departure to Nevsehir airport
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer to the airport from / to the hotel;
✔ Flight to Cappadocia;
✔ Visit to Zelva;
✔ Visit to the Valley of Camels
✔ Visit to the Valley of the Monks
✔ Visit to the Uchiskhar fortress
✔ Visit to the valley of pigeons
✔ Visit Anatolian stones
✔ Visit to the underground city
✔ Panorama of three beauties
✔ Hotel accommodation
✔ Insurance during the excursion;
✔ Guide services (Russian speaking guide).
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc. …)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Balloon Panorama
✘ Dawn Hot Air Balloon Flight
✘Accommodation in a single room
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.