The first object of our tour is the fortress of Uchisar. This ancient rock city was built at the beginning of the 15th century. At that time, it was inhabited by nearly 3,000 people. Looking like an anthill, today the fortress of Uchisar has kept its shape. From its height you will see the most beautiful sunset in Cappadocia, as well as enjoy the extraordinary Martian landscapes.
On the first day of the Cappadocia tour you will see many interesting things:
– The ancient Greek rock village of Chavushin;
– Goreme Open Air Museum with cave chapels, monks’ rooms, Maiden Monastery and mountain churches;
– The Pasabag valley with the mutant stone mushrooms in sharp-pointed hats;
– The Derwent Valley with the rocks of bizarre shapes and conical formations.
The variety of shapes of its rocks will make you see a camel, a dolphin, or an alien mushroom. During the two-day tour you will be acquainted with the ancient settlement of Avanos and the longest river of Turkey, Kyzylmirak. This town is considered the centre of pottery. In your free time you can buy souvenirs here and take a close look around.
As soon as the tourists get into Cappadocia, they think they’re on Mars. The boundless sky, texture rocks, multi-coloured stone patterns and vineyards seem to be specially created for photo sessions. As a tourist route, this place is a find. It is created for lovers of extraordinary natural beauty and historical sites.
On the second day of the tour, you will be able to visit:
– Ihlara valley with 150 m high stone canyon;
– The 9th-century Selime Cave Monastery;
– Onyx processing workshop.
The landmark place, located in the vicinity of the castle of Uchisar, is the valley of Doves. Here you will discover incredible visual landscapes – a lot of nesting places for the feathered birds carved in a tuff. These miniature houses, built in the 18th century inside a cliff and decorated with geometric ornaments, represent today a bright object of Turkish culture.
After a walk, lunch is served in a local restaurant near Ihlara Canyon. Here you can taste local or European cuisine and see how delicious it is. For those who want to fully enjoy the extraterrestrial forms, we offer a balloon flight. From the top, you can even better view the sights and take a lot of fantastic pictures.
During these two wonderful days you can go down to the cave city, see the temples of the first Christians and fly over the alien valleys. We invite you to take a dip in history, to appreciate the colourful diversity of the wonderful landscape and to discover the mystery of the dungeons. It will be interesting and unforgettable. We guarantee excellent organisation of the tour and timely return to the hotel.
• Visit to Pasabag and Dervent Valley (Imagination Valley)
• Sightseeing tour of the city of Urgup
• Stone pillars Three beauties
• Stop at Goreme Open Air Museum
• Visit to the wine tasting center
• Visit to the Red Valley (additional $ 10)
• Check-in at the hotel and dinner at the hotel
• Turkish night (additional $40)
• Pick up from hotels for flight and viewing of balloons (Balloon flight $225 – Viewing $10)
• Breakfast in the hotel
• Departure from the hotel
• Visit to the production of pottery
• Derinkuyu Underground City
• Lunch at a restaurant
• Visit to the Ihlara Valley
• Return to Marmaris
✘ Any drinks
✘ Personal expenses
✘ Ticket to Goreme Museum
✘ Lunches at the restaurant
✘ Trip to Balloon Festival
✘ Balloon ride
✔ Entrance tickets
✔ Professional guide
✔ Bus tickets
✔ Hotel 4*
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.