Daily travel to the Aegean Islands from Marmaris is an opportunity to see at once 6 unusual places and 12 shades of sea. Don’t be surprised, but it is here, at the intersection of three continents, that you will see the most unexpected colors of the water. You will get acquainted with numerous islands and friendly inhabitants, ancient temples, caves and flying fish.
For those who want to hear the romantic legends, to see with our own eyes the ancient fortresses and frescoes of the Byzantine era, we invite you to have a sea walk to the Aegean islands. The starting point of our trip is the charming resort town of Orhaniye and the adjacent bay of Hisaronu. Here you can walk along the Kyz-Kumu Girl’s Braid Trail. The natural sandstone divides the bay in two parts and extends 1.5 km into the water. What an amazing sight!
You are going to travel on a modern yacht during the whole day. Prepare the cameras. There will be lots of sun and beautiful places. When you travel to places where the Mediterranean and the Aegean meet, you have the opportunity:
– to walk down the shoals and make a wish;
– to see the picturesque shores of the bay;
– to plunge into the emerald waters of the high seas;
– to know the life of the village of Orhaniye;
– to take beautiful pictures of the mountains and the bay.
The Aquarium Bay will astound with the extraordinary transparency of the water. Looking through it you can see every grain of sand and rock. It is an unparalleled pleasure to swim here. Next we will show you the Bay of Selimiye, the remains of an ancient theater, monastery and lighthouse. Its shores are literally bathed in greenery, and the turquoise-like smooth waters offer a reasonable rest and quiet existence.
Then we will travel to Toothed Island. Formed millions of years ago from volcanic lava, it is a rocky landscape of the most bizarre forms. From its height, this islet resembles the teeth of a dragon, and the surrounding water is famous for its purity. It is an excellent place for swimming and photo-taking. Here you will meet winged fish or visit the cave of love.
On Camellia island, there are the remains of a church built 700 years ago, as well as a chapel and a three-color mosaic from the Byzantine era. And there’s a tree of desires. Tie a ribbon on its branch and think of your deepest dream. Feed the wild goats that live here. They’ll be happy to interact with you.
Here you can see the Amphora, which is 2,500 years old and the Clay Workshop. Rabbit Island will amaze you with the number of lovely animals. They will willingly go ashore and enjoy eating any delicacy.
We invite tourists to visit this picturesque part of Turkey and spend the day in a wonderful place of the Aegean Sea. On the yacht you will be provided a tasty lunch of any dishes to choose and soft drinks. The tour is suitable for any age range and its cost is available to the middle-income group. We guarantee a return transfer to the hotel, a lot of emotions and beautiful pictures. Book a tour of the Aegean Sea with departure from Marmaris! Brighten your vacation!
• Collection of guests from hotels;
• Departure from Orhaniye pier;
• Walk along Hisarönü Bay, 40 minute swim stop
on the Maiden’s Spit;
• Swimming stop at Selimiye bay 30 minutes;
• Lunch on the ship, buffet;
• Next stop at Camellia Island, here you will see an old
Greek monastery, swim stop 40 minutes;
• Next stop for swimming at Zubchatov Island
of volcanic origin with amazingly beautiful
landscape, 40 minutes;
• Return journey to the hotel.
✔ Non-alcoholic drinks of local production
✔ Transfer from the hotel and back to the hotel
✔ Services of an English-speaking guide
✔ Entrance fees to the islands
✔ Lunch on the boat
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
[:ru]При себе иметь Паспорт;
Время трансфера от вашего отеля указано в Ваучере который высылается после бронирования экскурсии;
Транспорт на экскурсию следует ожидать на улице перед въездом в отель, у шлагбаума;
В случае задержки транспорта более чем на 15-20 минут, связывайтесь с оператором. имеются свободные места;
Младенцы сидят на руках у родителей. Для приобретения отдельного места в автобусе обратитесь к оператору.
Рекомендуем взять с собой.
Пляжные принадлежности, питьевую воду в дорогу;
Удобная одежда, головной убор, солнечные очки, удобная обувь, крема от / для загара;
Деньги для оплаты дополнительных услуг и всевозможных покупок
На ранние экскурсии заказывайте Завтрак (ланч пакет) в отеле.[:en]• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.[:]