A trip to Dalyan from Marmaris will be pleasant to those who are passionate about history and love nature. We offer to take a fascinating boat trip on Koycegiz Lake, visit healing thermal springs, see Lycian tombs, meet large sea turtles, try your luck catching blue crabs. And all these thirty-three pleasures are in one tour!
It includes the following costs:
– a round-trip transfer;
– Guiding services;
– mud baths;
– Turtle beach (entrance cost);
– Boatmasters’ services;
– Crab fishing;
The tour to Dalyan will begin in the morning, around 8:30, when the bus will pick you up from the hotel. In 45 minutes you will be at the great tectonic Lake called Koycegiz. From there you will take a boat ride to the healing springs. On the way, the guide will tell you a lot of interesting things about them. And you will admire the water flow, the reeds and the picturesque surroundings.
The Sultaniye complex is an open-air spa. 2000 years ago, the first water hospital was built there. The water from the thermal springs rejuvenates the skin, and the mud has a beneficial effect on the whole body.
Mud baths and swimming in the thermal pool takes 1 hour. During this time it is possible not only to improve health, but also to indulge in fun making a ridiculous photo session with curative mud from heels to ears.
Next you will have a tasty lunch, and then visits to historic places are planned.
As you travel along the Dalyan River, you will see the ancient Lycian city of Kaunos lying in the ruins, as well as tombs skilfully cut down in steep cliffs at a reasonable height. The Lycians believed that the dead would be closer to God.
The Blue Crab is the highlight of the program
You will visit the only place in Turkey where blue crabs are caught. Of course, the caught delicacy will have to be released because it’s a nature reserve. But the process will give you great pleasure.
You’ll be fishing for crabs right off the boat. Having admired the trophies (they grossly lift both claws and move sideways in a funny way), you have to return them to their native element.
There are also large sea turtles which are in the Red Book. They can weigh up to 90 kg. They swim close to the boat, allow themselves to be photographed and even fed.
This is a place of paradise, a sandy shoal which, on the one hand, flows from the Dalyan River and, on the other hand, from the salt sea. Here, as the local people poetically express, the Aegean Sea “kisses” with the Mediterranean.
Here the Caretta-Caretta turtles continue their line. These marine animals, as well as their habitat, are protected by the state. During the warm season, the turtles come to theIztuzu beach to lay their eggs (about 100 pieces) and hide them in the sand. Two months later, young turtles appear and go to sea.
You will spend two hours on the beach, sunbathing in golden sand and enjoying your swim. And then you will be taken to a hotel.
Take the opportunity to relax in a beautiful place, take a tour of history and improve your body.The Dalyan tour is perfect for that!
• Collection of guests from hotels;
• Upon arrival in Dalyan, you will have a walk on small
boats on Lake Koycegiz with views of the Lycian tombs;
• Further mud baths in thermal springs in the village
• Sultaniya (1.5 hours of free time);
• Catching crabs on a fishing line from a boat;
• Lunch on the boat;
• There is a high probability of seeing Caretta turtles in this area;
2 hours of free time to the beaches of Iztuzu (turtle beach);
• Visit to Toparlar waterfall 1 hour free time;
• Return transfer to the hotel.
✔ Crab Catch
✔ Services of a Russian-speaking guide
✔ Boat trip on Koycegiz lake
✔ Entrance fees to mineral springs and Turtle Beach
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Any drinks during the tour
[:ru]При себе иметь Паспорт;
Время трансфера от вашего отеля указано в Ваучере который высылается после бронирования экскурсии;
Транспорт на экскурсию следует ожидать на улице перед въездом в отель, у шлагбаума;
В случае задержки транспорта более чем на 15-20 минут, связывайтесь с оператором. имеются свободные места;
Младенцы сидят на руках у родителей. Для приобретения отдельного места в автобусе обратитесь к оператору.
Пляжные принадлежности, питьевую воду в дорогу;
Удобная одежда, головной убор, солнечные очки, удобная обувь, крема от / для загара;
Деньги для оплаты дополнительных услуг и всевозможных покупок
На ранние экскурсии заказывайте Завтрак (ланч пакет) в отеле.[:en]• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.[:]