Fishing in Marmaris is the main occupation of the local population. Until 1980, this resort was a small village and its dwellers had been fishing and selling fish since ancient times. Nowadays, the descendants represent this art to tourists and teach them.
In the waters there are octopuses, squids, huge shoals of mullets, tuna fish, dorado, sibas. One can taste them in each local restaurant. But wouldn’t it be nice to catch any sea delicacy by yourself?
We offer you fishing in the open sea. Those who have previously been fishing only in the river or lake should not miss such an opportunity. It’s a real adventure and a fantastic experience. Emotions are growing repeatedly.
· Transportation (a round-trip transfer, a boat trip);
· Fishing license fee;
· Equipment and bait;
· guidance and instruction.
When sailing on a boat, it is very easy to get sunburnt because the water reflects the sunlight. Take a sunscreen and a cap or a bandana to keep your head covered.
In the morning a comfortable bus will take you and other tourists from the hotels to the port where the fishing boat will be waiting. It’s a big boat about 12 meters long, equipped with fishing echo sounders and everything you need for fishing. Twelve fishermen can comfortably be accommodated aboard.
The ship is operated by an experienced captain who will be your navigator and guide along this journey. He will tell you all the details of fishing in the open sea, and give you the necessary advice. And, what is more important, he will take you to pre-fed fishing grounds.
The total duration of the tour is 4 hours, including the distance to and from the fishing area.
Fishing will last about 3 hours, and you will spend this time efficiently and with pleasure. The captain will tell you about the features of the local ichthyofauna, and the fish that might be on your hook. And they’ll be there, for sure! As long as a fish shoal stays in one place, the bite will be continuous.
The captain will move from place to place, following the fish. No one is left without trophies. You can take them with you or you can let them go.
That’s a great idea to undertake such a trip with your family or friends, even if fishing isn’t on the list of your hobbies. People close to you will be interested in observing the process and encouraging you. They will be able to sunbathe, enjoy the quiet Mediterranean waves and the colorful surrounding scenery. In addition, children under the age of 7 can participate in the tour free of charge, and young fishermen between the ages of 7 and 12 receive a 50% discount.
By the time you return to the hotel, you will become one cohesive team, get to know each other better and find many common interests.
Fishing in Marmaris is a thrill, a relaxing holiday in pleasant company, and an exciting sea trip. Everything at once! You’ll experience a surge of adrenaline, great pleasure, and an explosion of emotions. Such vivid moments remain in memory for a long time. Join in now!
• Collection of guests from hotels;
• Delicious Lunch with caught fish;
• Return transfer to the hote
✔ Transfer from the hotel and back to the hotel
✔ Russian speaking crew
✔ Fishing rods and bait
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Any drinks during the tour
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.