You’re going on a trip to Pamukkale and Ephesus from Marmaris. Visit the famous ancient city of Ephesus, admire the view of the white travertines, and take dozens or hundreds of wonderful pictures. Not only the famous sights of Turkey await you, but also the magnificent views of the wild places of this largely mysterious country.
Tourists are picked up from hotels and transported in a comfortable air-conditioned bus. Immediately at the outskirts of Marmaris the bus will make a stop for breakfast. Tourists can eat prepared lunch packages or order food for a fee. We recommend having a meal, as the road is interesting but difficult. On the way, we recommend using cameras to capture the beauty of the Denizli province.
Before arriving in Ephesus the bus will make a stop in the nearby Selçuk town for lunch. You will be impressed by the versatility of the city. It used to be a small farming community, and now it’s a tourist pilgrimage.
The next stage of the two-day tour is the excursion to Ephesus. You will spend two hours in the ancient city and have time to explore its main attractions:
After a trip through the old town, you are expected to arrive and check in the hotel. Before dinner (buffet) take a stroll on its territory and enjoy fresh air. Be sure to have a walk along the local streets.
After a full breakfast you leave the hotel and go to the hot spring «Karahayit». This is an informative and useful excursion. It is said that bathing in the waters here saturates the body with healing components. Tourists will see unusual red travertines.
The next stop is the historic Pamukkale complex, which is considered one of the main attractions of Turkey. Visit the ancient fortress of Hierapolis, the famous calcium terraces and Cleopatra Pool. The last place is especially beautiful. They say that swimming in the pool brings back youth. Not surprisingly, an Egyptian beauty liked to spend a lot of time here.
Then there is a break for lunch. Before the transfer to the hotel you can visit the textile and onyx centers. It is recommended to buy souvenirs from the local masters. You will see first-hand how textile masterpieces and onyx products are created, which are so popular among tourists.
You can book a two-day tour to Pamukkale and Ephesus right now. Please place your request on the website with your preferred date. We will select the best and cheapest operator for you and guarantee a surge of positive emotions during the tour.
• Departure from the hotel;
• Stop for breakfast;
• Stop for lunch at a restaurant
• Arrival in “Efes” – Free time;
• Departure from the territory;
• Return to hotels.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE EXCURSION
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.