If you want to ride with the wind driving an unusual vehicle, karting in Marmaris is exactly what you need! Moreover, you do not have to go far – the specially equipped kart-track is located almost in the center of the city. You can get there from anywhere in Marmaris in a few minutes.
Kart is a small racing car that has no autobody. Why not, after a relaxing holiday on the beach and a quiet trip at the famous sights, have any adrenaline?
The cost of travel includes the following:
– Insurance coverage;
– Transfer from the hotel to the go-karting center and back;
– Driving includes 20 laps;
– Protective equipment;
– Instructor services.
You will need sunglasses, comfortable clothes, closed shoes (preferably sneakers), headgear, and a small amount of money for personal expenses.
Pregnant women and those with chronic illnesses are not encouraged to attend this entertainment.
You don’t need a driver’s license, kart driving experience or a special permit to participate in karting. But this does not mean that the organizers do not care about your safety. During the construction of the route all nuances were taken into account, necessary norms were observed. Vehicles are carefully monitored. No more than 10 cars can take part in one race.
Before the trip, all participants are given a detailed briefing, choosing vehicles, and issuing protective helmets. Children under the age of 11 are not allowed to ride.
There are eight races a day on the track, and you can choose any time you like.
The bus will take you to the go-karting center. After the necessary preparation, you will drive a kart. It takes a few seconds for a car to set speed, and you’ll feel like a great driver!
With each new move, the excitement will grow. If you are in a bad mood before the race, it will be replaced by a bunch of positive emotions. They say that movement is life!
Depending on the speed of your car, the race will last 15-20 minutes. But you don’t pay for the time, you pay for the number of laps, so you will decide whether to prolong the pleasure or make it more spicy. Experienced riders can drive up to 100 km/h, which is the maximum allowed on our track. But it is not a good idea for beginners. It is better to remember the wise people’s proverb about «quiet driving» and stick to the speed with which most participants move – 40-60 km/h.
The number of laps can be increased if you want. However, you need to pay an extra fee, either in advance or directly in the center.
Karting in Marmaris is a great way to experience excitement, relieve stress, or just have fun as a family. You will recall spectacular races on small maneuverable vehicles with a happy smile!
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Arriving for karting
• 20 laps
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer (from/to hotel)
✔ Full insurance package
✔ Russian speaking services
✔ Protective equipment
✔ 20 laps
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Lunch and drinks
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.