Pamukkale and Salda Lake are unique natural features on the UNESCO list. We offer a tour which will allow you to observe two natural wonders during one day.
Have you ever dreamt of going to the Maldives or taking a champagne bath? When you see the lake, and then swim in the Cleopatra Pool, you’ll feel like dreams are coming true.
– Sunglasses (without them, the white Pamukkale and its surroundings will dazzle one’s eyes) and a sunscreen;
– A light cape or pareo to protect the body from the burning sun;
– a towel;
– Comfortable footwear and a bag for it (you must take off your shoes before visiting the travertines);
– Drinking water;
– a little money for personal expenses.
The tour price includes the services of a guide, transfer, food (breakfast and lunch) and insurance.
From Marmaris to Pamukkale you have to drive for 3 hours along the mountain road. Guests from your hotel and other places will be picked up by a tour bus in the morning. At the beginning of the route the stop for having breakfast is planned, and then you travel forward, for bright impressions!
The most beautiful place with a lake near the town of Denizli is not for nothing called the Turkish Maldives. The similarity is amplified with the white shores and picturesque «Martian» dunes on them, turquoise colour of water, and azure sky. There are magnificent mountains, covered with pine trees.
The area of the lake is 43.7 km2, its maximum depth is 184 metres, but it is quite shallow near the shores.
You’ll have an hour to walk along the lake, swim and take a nice photo.
At the next stop, you will have lunch (a buffet system) and fill your journey with renewed energy.
The Turkish name Pamukkale means Cotton Castle. The snow-white mountain of stunning beauty forms travertines – terraces of calcium deposits, similar to giant steps. They are filled with water from thermal springs as well as curative mud that favours the skin.
After travertine, you will plunge into the depths of centuries and millennia, visiting the ruins of Hierapolis where both Romans and Byzantines lived. Gates, fragments of columns, buildings and statues, an ancient cemetery – everything that remained of the ancient city.
For an additional fee, you can enjoy the Cleopatra Pool, where thermal springs discharge up to 280 litres of mineralized fresh water every second. Water of comfortable temperature (35-36°C) is saturated with air bubbles which pleasantly tickle the body. It makes you feel like you’re in a jacuzzi or you’re taking a bath full of champagne. Such bathing relieves fatigue, provides a light massage, and eases pain in muscles. The pool is littered with fragments of antique columns and stone blocks.
This tour admires tourists of all ages. Fabulous lake, «arctic» landscapes of Pamukkale, and the touch of ancient history will leave no one indifferent. It’s definitely worth seeing. Enjoy the beauty of nature, give yourself a wonderful day, rich in new impressions!
• Collection of guests from hotels;
• At the exit from Marmaris, a stop will be made where you
• be able to have breakfast;
• Arrival at Salda lakes; those who wish can swim and
• take a walk on the white sands. Free time 2 hours;
• Historical complex of Pamukkale; The ruins of the ancient city “Hierapolis”, the thermal spring “Cleopatra’s Pool”,
ancient cemetery “Nikropol”. Time to visit the complex 3-3.5 hours.;
• Lunch buffet;
• Return trip to the hotel.
✔ Transfer from the hotel and back to the hotel
✔Professional Russian-speaking guide and historian;
✔ Entrance ticket to Hierapolis.;
✔ Breakfast and Lunch: buffet.;
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE EXCURSION
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Entrance ticket to Cleopatra’s Pool
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.