The tour to Fethiye is an acquaintance with the national nature reserve which is so beautiful that it surprises the imagination. This natural attraction should be seen by everyone who rests in Turkey. To miss such an opportunity means to visit Paris and not to look closely at the Eiffel Tower.
Fethiye is a small resort in the south-west of the country, on the coast of the Aegean Sea. Wonderful landscapes are the main virtue of this place. Within the framework of the tour you will visit Saklikent Canyon, relaxing in the bay called «Blue Lagoon» of the Oludeniz National Reserve. If you want, you can see this beauty at a height of 2000 m paragliding with an instructor for an extra fee.
The tour cost includes the following:
– a round-trip transfer;
– guide service;
– entrance tickets to the canyon and the beach;
– full insurance.
For the tour you should take everything you need to have a rest on the beach (headgear, camera, money for extra expenses). In the canyon, you’ll need waterproof shoes with a non-sliding sole. If you do not have one, special rubber shoes can be bought or rented at the entrance.
The shuttle will pick you up from the hotels in the early morning, and you will travel to the Saklikent Canyon which is the first point of your journey.
Saklikent Canyon is the deepest and longest one in Turkey. It is 18 km long. During a powerful earthquake, the mountains in this area split in two parts. In a few thousand years, the crack has turned into a beautiful canyon which is now a real miracle of nature. Its depth varies considerably from place to place, but on average it is 200 m. Two-hour walk along this gorge is a complete immersion in virgin nature.
The mountain stream at the bottom of the canyon is constantly getting in the way, turning into a full-flown drilling stream or a gentle humming one. Because of the bizarre game of light and shadows, steep cliffs and huge boulders have got unusual shades. Even in the hottest weather, it is pleasantly cool here.
There are souvenir shops in the national park, so a walk can be combined with shopping. There are also some small restaurants. In one of them you will have lunch, then it is planned to go to the Blue Lagoon, which is one of the five best beaches in the world.
There is a village of Oludeniz with a Blue Lagoon, 15 km from Fethiye, separated from the sea by a sandbar. There is a beautiful beach. On the rocky shores of the lagoon there are pine trees, the sea is calm, with a stunning azure color. It is surrounded by picturesque mountains. The tallest of them, Babadag, is about 2,000 meters high. From its top, people jump paragliding and fly over the lagoon, in the sky, so you can count 30-50 people at once. Oludeniz ranks the second place in the number of paraplane dives in Europe.
In the lagoon, you will spend two hours enjoying the beach.
One of the highlands of Babadag is the Valley of Butterflies. Butterflies live here all the time, but their number depends on the season. In spring or autumn, they can cover the slope with a solid carpet.
After the beach rest the bus will take you to Marmaris, and you will return to the hotel at about eight o’clock in the evening.
The Fethiye tour from Marmaris will fill you with wildlife energy, give you bright emotions and a positive mood!
• Collection of guests from hotels;
• First stop at Oludeniz Beach National Park,
also known as the Blue Lagoon. Free
times 2.5 hours.;
• For those who have booked a paragliding flight in advance, first
climb Mount Babadag for a jump;
• Lunch will be held in the restaurant of the Saklikent canyon;
• Walk along the picturesque canyon of Saklikent;
• Return transfer to the hotel;
✔ Transfer from / to the Hotel
✔ Full insurance
✔ Russian speaking guide
✔ Entry fee
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Additional services
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.