The tour to Cleopatra Island from Marmaris is an acquaintance with the most beautiful place and unique beach, history of the ancient city and magnificent landscapes. During the day participants of the tour enjoy sea views and beautiful nature, have rest for the body and soul, and take a dip in the special atmosphere.
Within a half an hour a morning shuttle will take participants from the hotel to the starting point of the journey, where they will be accommodated on a comfortable two-deck boat. During this fascinating sea walk you can sunbathe or relax in the shade. There are several stops for swimming – they will be both before and after visiting Sedir. Incredibly beautiful coves with picturesque views and water, bizarrely fluttering with different colours are chosen to enjoy swimming.
This part of the tour takes 3 hours. In fact, its official name is Sedir Island. It is located in the most beautiful Turkish bay called Gekóva. It has clean coastal waters, unique nature and secluded atmosphere. The combination of the blue sky and the sea creates a feeling of infinity where the mountains and pine forests frame this incredible picture.
The beach is notable for its golden sand. Unofficially, the island is often named after the most famous queen. According to the legend, Mark Anthony brought here tons of Egyptian pearl sand for her. In such a way, the passionate lover earned the favour of the moody queen.
Regardless of the sand origin, it made the beach unique and is considered a national treasure. Unfortunately, the coverage is decreasing every year, although it is being preserved. For this purpose, tourists are not allowed to be on precious sand in shoes, to take it with them as a souvenir or to use a towel. No smoking on the beach is allowed.
Not only unique sand, but also incredible marine landscapes deserve attention. As you move away from the shore, the water changes its colour, creating beautiful blue-green-light blue streams.
The ruins of this ancient city are a local landmark. The city wall is still visible on the island. Massive stone blocks stand out clearly on the shore. Although part of the construction has already gone under water.
In antiquity, this was the Temple of Apollo. Now it is notable for the fragments of columns resembling a cutaway heart. You can make a wish around this landmark.
The ancient city also resembles itself with the ruins of the necropolis and amphitheatre. Time and devastating earthquakes have not spared local constructions.
The tour lasts during the whole day, so you need to prepare properly. You should take with you:
– bathing accessories;
– sun protection – glasses, SPF;
– equipment for photo and video recordings;
– cash for current expenditure.
For the tour you should choose comfortable clothes and shoes. It is necessary to bear in mind that there will be several stops for swimming and examining antique ruins.
You can order the tour from Marmaris to Cleopatra Island via our website. Its cost includes a round-trip transfer, accompanied by an English-speaking guide, an insurance package and a delicious lunch aboard.
• Collection of guests from hotels;
• Departure from the Chamly pier;
• Walk along the bay of Incekum bay, 40 minute swim stop;
• Swimming stop at Fenerley Island 40 minutes;
• Lunch on the ship, buffet;
• Stop on the island “Sedir/Cleopatra” 2-2.5 hours; enjoy
beauty and swim on the beach of Cleopatra, visit the ancient
an amphitheater and the remains of ancient Kedrai;
• Next stop for swimming will be in a picturesque bay
• Dolphins with a beautiful rocky bottom, 40 minutes;
• Return journey to the hotel.
✔ Transfer from the hotel and back to the hotel
✔ Services of an English-speaking guide
✔ Lunch on the boat
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Any drinks during the tour
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.