Jeep safari in Marmaris is a great opportunity to diversify your holiday with active entertainment and to admire interesting places. It’s a little extreme and a lot of new experiences. The tour takes 7 hours and starts with picking up the participants from hotels and ends with returning to hotels. Lunch is available at 2:00 PM.
The first part of the jeep tour involves a route on winding roads in the mountains. This is a real extreme and vivid experience. There are several breaks to admire the picturesque nature and enjoy clean mountain air.
Jeep safari suggests a variety of routes. The tour participants have to pass through the valley and end up in a canyon, crossing the mountain river.
This tour is perfect for those who like to take risks and get an adrenaline rush. However, cars are safe, they are all equipped with safety belts and driven by experienced drivers.
During the trip, tourists will participate in the water battle – for this purpose the rental of water machine guns is provided. This kind of entertainment impresses people of all ages equally.
During the jeep safari there are several stops on the way. One of them is an acquaintance with a beautiful waterfall. It flows into a small lake where you can freshen up and wash away the dirt. The waterfall comes from the mountain river, therefore, the water is quite cold.
A stop during this part of the route is an excellent option to explore more details of the local natural beauty and to take pictures of landscapes for memory. The waterfall is surrounded by picturesque trees.
The final part of the tour involves a visit to a Turkish village. This is a great opportunity to get to know the Turkish peculiarities, culture and everyday life of the local population. The atmosphere here is different from the usual bustle of resorts, plunging into a special world. Those who want to capture special moments of the trip, take beautiful photos.
There’s a beach in the village on a spit that goes into the sea. There’s an extraordinary view. You can swim or just sunbathe.
On the way back, there are some more stops with panoramic views. Participants can take photos there.
In order not to overshadow the journey, it is important to be well prepared for it. It is necessary to choose comfortable clothes and shoes. You should take:
– Change of clothes – water and dirt will inevitably left stains, so it will be pleasant to change clothes at the end of the journey;
– a towel;
– a camera – there will be many opportunities to take commemorative photos; along the way;
– SPF-protected cream;
– Drinking water;
– extra money.
At the end of the journey, those who wish to pay an extra fee will purchase photographs or a video taken during the trip. You can’t do this on your own.
You can book the jeep safari tour in Marmaris as well as other exclusive tours on our website. We offer tours for various regions of Turkey including Side, Alanya, Antalya, Belek, Kemer and other resorts.
• Collection of guests from hotels;
• Departure by jeeps to the highlands;
• Stop at the observation deck overlooking Marmaris;
• Next, visit a local village where you can
get acquainted with the life, culture and traditions of local
• Waterfall “Turgut”, in this area you will have the opportunity
admire the natural beauty, plunge into the crystal
clear and cold waters of the waterfall. Stop for 45-50 minutes;
• Lunch, Swedish hundred;
• Next, you will visit the bay near the village of Orkhaniye and you will be able to
take a walk along the famous Maiden’s Spit, here you can also
will swim in the sea, stop 1 hour;
• Return transfer to the hotel;
✔ Transfer from the hotel and back to the hotel
✔ Lunch at a Turkish restaurant
✔ Visit to Turgut waterfall
✔ Visit to the Kyz Kumu spit
✘ Photo, video;
✘ Entrance ticket.
[:ru]При себе иметь Паспорт;
Время трансфера от вашего отеля указано в Ваучере который высылается после бронирования экскурсии;
Транспорт на экскурсию следует ожидать на улице перед въездом в отель, у шлагбаума;
В случае задержки транспорта более чем на 15-20 минут, связывайтесь с оператором. имеются свободные места;
Младенцы сидят на руках у родителей. Для приобретения отдельного места в автобусе обратитесь к оператору.
Пляжные принадлежности, питьевую воду в дорогу;
Удобная одежда, головной убор, солнечные очки, удобная обувь, крема от / для загара;
Деньги для оплаты дополнительных услуг и всевозможных покупок
На ранние экскурсии заказывайте Завтрак (ланч пакет) в отеле.
[:en]• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.[:]