If you are bored with the hot sun, you can visit a dolphinarium from Belek. Swimming with dolphins will give positive energy, help relieve stress and depression. The tour will be perfect for those who have already been to a performance and now just want to swim with these intelligent sea animals. The benefits of dolphin therapy have been scientifically proven. People who have decided to go swimming with dolphins note that for a long time they feel unlimited love, relaxation, and kindness. After the show, the dolphins usually feel tired, have bad contact with people. This is not surprising, because animals show tricks, perform complex jumps, and then have to «ride» visitors. If you go to the dolphinarium separately, you will notice that after a rest the animals are more contact and active.
At the appointed time a comfortable air-conditioned bus arrives to take tourists. The meeting place is the main entrance gate of the hotel (for large groups: lobby or reception). The actual transfer from Belek lasts about 50 minutes. Departure time is morning, after breakfast.
Immediately after arriving at the dolphinarium, each tourist has a short briefing. You do not need to be an experienced swimmer to join the tour. The main thing is not to be afraid of water. When necessary, adults and children are given life jackets.
To get acquainted with dolphins, tourists are given the opportunity to participate in feeding. Fresh mackerel and sardines may interest the animals. Then, in a pre-arranged order, the participants of the tour swim with afalina. The fun process is filmed by an operator and the photos are taken. The service is paid separately.
As long as other people swim, it will not be boring. In the dolphinarium there are places to rest, e.g. a café. The tour ends with a transfer to the hotel.
In Turkey, there are dolphins-afalina: clever and friendly dolphins with high intelligence. The dolphinarium has the most natural conditions. They live and work in spacious pools with the natural temperature and salt sea water. There are some restrictions for this entertainment:
– Children under three years;
– People under the influence of alcohol;
– People with open wounds on their bodies.
Children from the age of three to six are accompanied by parents or an instructor. It is recommended to wear a swimsuit without sharp metal objects. The pool is deep enough, so it is recommended to have at least basic swimming skills or to ask the instructor to provide a life jacket.
The trip to the dolphinarium takes only a few hours. No shopping stops. Perfect for those who don’t want to skip breakfast and lunch at the hotel. Meet the most intelligent marine mammals, book the trip to the dolphinarium from Belek. Positive emotions will not leave you for a long time!
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region
• Arrival at the dolphinarium
• Swimming instruction and dolphin feeding
• Swimming with dolphins (8-10 minutes)
• End of the excursion / pick up on the bus
• Arrival at the hotel
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Instructor services
✔ Entrance ticket to the Dolphinarium
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.