Antalya tour is an excellent option of a one-day tour for those who spend holidays in Belek. During the trip tourists will get acquainted with Turkish history, culture and local traditions, and will be able to enjoy picturesque nature. The program is very rich, informative, but not exhausting. It is ideal for young children, elderly people and those who like taking strolls.
We pick you up at the hotel in the morning. The exact time will be determined after booking the tour, but our tourists usually have time for breakfast. The price includes lunch, transfer and all entrance tickets. For maximum comfort we recommend to take:
– a bottle of water;
– a hat;
– sun glasses.
The trip starts with a small transfer when tourists meet a professional English-speaking guide. The first stop is a cableway. The uphill ride to the Mount Tunek Tepe is carried out in comfortable closed cabins. The journey itself takes approximately 10 minutes. Then the tourists will have 40-50 minutes to enjoy the mountain scenery and take panoramic pictures of the coast.
After descending the mountain, the group follows the famous Antalya Waterfalls of Lower Duden. An hour is scheduled for the walk in the beautiful nature park. This is enough time to take a few photos and enjoy nature.
After visiting the waterfall, the group leaves for the Antalya port. Everyone will have a pleasant yacht trip. Tourists will have the opportunity to see the ancient city from the sea. The guide will tell interesting historical facts and answer the questions.
Next the group has lunch. The buffet is included in the tour price. It is important to refresh themselves, because there is a three-hour walk ahead along the old town of Kaleici. Tourists will have the opportunity to see the ancient yacht marina, to walk along narrow and charming streets of the historical district of Antalya. The guide will describe all possible routes in advance. The walk is organized in a free time format. This means that the tourists themselves choose which attractions they want to visit. Do not adjust to the group! Spend as much time as you want at the places that you like. Be sure to go through the ancient gate of Adrian, take some photos in the Republic square, located on the western side of the historical Old City, and also take a picture of the fluted minaret: an unofficial symbol of Antalya.
All the historical streets have plenty of souvenir shops. In fact, the Old Town itself is a big bazaar. Therefore, no one can leave without buying something. Be sure to reserve some time for shopping, as the trade is part of Turkish culture. At the appointed time, the tourist group meets in the «meeting point». It is usually near the clock tower. The tour ends up with a transfer to the hotels of Belek.
Be sure to book a one-day tour to Antalya. The mini-trip will be remembered for a long time.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Cable car to Mount Tunektepe;
• Visit to the park and the Lower Duden waterfall;
• Walked on a yacht;
• Lunch in Kaleici;
• Visiting Kaleici (Old Town) – free time;
• Visit to the bazaar;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Guide services
✔ Entrance ticket for the cable car and waterfall
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Boat trip (Optional)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.