Diving from Belek is a great opportunity to get acquainted with the extraordinarily colorful underwater world and to diversify beach holidays. The tour is available at any level of preparation and even if it is absent. You can participate in diving from the age of 14. This does not mean that children cannot be taken with you – they will definitely enjoy a trip on the ship and the opportunity to swim and dive with a mask.
The Antalya coast is the ideal place for exploring the seabed. Here the water has comfortable temperature, slow flow, no dangerous animals, and makes the diving safe if accompanied by an experienced diver.
Briefing and issuance of equipment
Upon arrival, the tour begins with briefing and insurance of the equipment. The experienced instructor will help each participant to put on a scuba suit and explain the diving process. Newcomers dive only with an instructor.
Divers are not allowed to hold their breath. It must be deep, regular and continuous while you are underwater.
When diving, it is necessary to blow the ears and sinuses. It is more convenient to do this by closing the nose and exhaling through it several times. This is important to avoid discomfort from underwater pressure.
You have to go up slowly. It’s important for the body to adapt to the changes in pressure and the release of expanding air in the ears and lungs.
For diving, it is desirable to be able to swim. If you do not have such a skill, a simple introductory diving with an instructor is available. The wetsuit has buoyancy compensators, so it’s easy to stay in the water and move at the expense of your feet.
The exploration of the underwater world is held in two stages. The tour participants have two dives. Each time they are underwater, they spend 45 minutes there.
Deep diving takes place in the open sea from the side of the ship. The advantages of ordering this tour are that the organizers know the best places for diving, where you can see the most interesting elements of the sea world:
To see the mysterious underwater world, the tour participants dive 6-12 meters. Both stages of the seabed exploration take place in different areas. There is a break, so that the tourists can rest and the ship can sail to a new place.
You should take some money for your personal expenses and a towel. You should also bring glasses and sunscreen which are necessary in the interval between dives.
You should bear in mind that diving is not recommended for pregnant women and people with certain cardiovascular, respiratory and nervous system diseases. If there is any doubt as to the permissibility of such active rest, it is worth consulting a doctor.
It is recommended to exclude alcohol 24 hours before diving. If you catch a cold, you also should not dive.
You can order the diving tour from Belek on our website. Equipment and outfit for beginners is included in the price. It also includes a round-trip transfer, an English-language guide and insurance.
• Departure from the hotel;
• Briefing on the yacht, delivery of the necessary equipment;
• 2 dives, 45 minutes each;
• Return to the hotel.
Transfer from and to the hotel
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc. …)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.