We recommend that you order a paragliding tour from Belek. You will fly on the paraplane from an altitude of more than 2.3 kilometers from the famous Turkish Tahtali Mountain. On this incredible journey, you will discover all the mountain beauties of Kemer that cannot be seen from the ground. Tourists will feel like a carefree bird floating for 35-45 minutes over the area.
First of all, tourists are picked up from hotels in different regions and will have a round-trip transfer, which is included in the cost of the tour. A real journey begins upon arrival in Kemer, the famous tourist centre of Turkey:
After landing and enjoying warm water, tourists are transported to hotels. On the way back, after the incredible experience all the participants always discuss the flight. Someone can even compare parachute flight to paragliding. And, of course, tourists do not forget to post memorable pictures on Instagram, causing admiration and surprise among their followers.
Before booking the tour, be sure to read the obligatory rules. However, you will learn about some important points directly in the course of the briefing.
You should be aware of the following restrictions:
Don’t try to fool the instructors and hide the disease. Although paragliding is a very cool and memorable journey, for people with heart diseases, for example, it can become a serious problem.
Now you can book this fascinating tour on our website. We advise you to do this in advance, as paragliding is in great demand. Tourists tired of ordinary leisure at sea, evening discos, walking on the promenade, want something new, hitherto unknown. They usually pay attention to paragliding. So, place your enquiry as early as possible online.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region
• Arrival at the cable car
• Climbing the funicular
• Paragliding instruction
• Issuance of the necessary equipment for the flight
• Flight time 35-45 minutes
• Landing at Tekirova beach
• Swimming in the sea
• Return to hotels
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Instructor services
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.