Paragliding from Belek is an excursion for those who want something new, unusual and truly unforgettable. Make a boring beach holiday with new impressions. Those who have dreamed of seeing the world from the bird’s eye view will definitely enjoy our one-day tour.
After breakfast, go to the hotel entrance. A comfortable bus will pick up tourists from all over Belek. After a short transfer, we’ll go to the Adrasan village.
Next, the most important part of the program is the briefing. Even people without paragliding experience will understand what to do. Information is provided easily and clearly by an experienced paragliding specialist. The instructor will answer all questions and provide the equipment needed for the flight. Paragliding is much safer than skydiving. Unlike free skydiving with a parachute on the back, paragliding is very smooth and controlled.
To put a paraglider up in the air, you have to jump off a mountain 1,000 meters high. You don’t have to be afraid, because the tandem jump will take place in pairs with an experienced pilot. The flight time is 35-45 minutes. It’s enough to enjoy the beauty of the Antalya coast and get a dose of adrenaline. The landing will be soft and comfortable.
After having a pleasant experience, it is so pleasant to swim in the warm sea of the Adrasan beach. While the tourists spat, the technicians would upload the photos and edit the video. This unique experience will be remembered for a long time, but it is better to show your friends and relatives photos and videos. The cameraman will capture not only the beauty of Turkey, but also your vivid emotions! Keep in mind that photos and videos are paid separately, so take some money with you for the excursion.
The tour ends at the gate of the hotel. Some tourists are on time for lunch, but still it is better to order a lunch box in advance.
The cost includes transfer, additional life insurance for the duration of the extreme sport, necessary equipment and is accompanied by an experienced pilot. You’ll have to pay for the video, CD and photos separately.
To make the excursion as comfortable as possible, we recommend to take:
– a bottle of water;
– a towel;
– bath accessories;
– comfortable sports shoes;
– airtight clothing.
It is important to emphasize that the company is not responsible for the things that have fallen during the flight. Therefore, it’s better to leave the phones, the cameras in a locker or at the hotel. Our operators will make professional photos for you. 100% of the amount is returned to the customer if the flight does not take place due to the weather conditions. It is also possible to shift the tour to another day.
Paragliding is not an option for all, namely it is not offered to children before 6 years and up to 13 kilograms. Adults also have weight limits of 100-110 kg and maximum height of 2 m.
Paragliding is a great opportunity to overcome internal fears. Order this tour and enjoy your new experience!
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region
• Arrival to Adrasan
• Paragliding instruction
• Issuance of the necessary equipment for the flight
• Flight time 25-30 minutes
• Landing at Adrasan beach
• Swimming in the sea
• Return to hotels
Transfer from and to the hotel
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.