The Baggy Safari in Belek is an incredible adventure that includes extreme and picturesque views. Each participant will memorize this wonderful journey for a long time after returning to the routine.
The Buggy Safari is an off-road trip, and these small and light cars are exploited in it. For all tour participants it starts from a detailed briefing.
Buggies are characterized by an open cockpit, usually designed for two people. These cars are of incredible stability and cross-country capacity. In order to drive, it is not necessary to be an experienced driver or to have a license. It is enough to be over 16.
It is easy to navigate a buggy, but the vehicle quickly develops a high speed. The instructions cannot be neglected because they include the following:
– Clarification of each participant’s driving skills;
– Explanation of the details of driving;
– Recommendations on how to behave in hazardous areas of the route.
– Helmets and safety belts are provided for the safety of the driver.
This is the main part of the tour. It lasts for 2.5 hours. Most of the road passes through the mountain serpentine, saturated with steep uphills and downhills. This trip will bring an incredible spike in adrenaline.
Off-road travel is full of a variety of natural landscapes. The instructor goes ahead to show the way, others follow. The track runs through the Taurus Mountains. The terrain is incredibly scenic. The tour participants will see not only mountains, but also coniferous forest, plain and cross the river. Nearby there are villages with olive, mandarin, orange plants and cypress trees.
The tour includes a guide-instructor escort. The specialist will keep the safety of all tour participants and come to help in any situation.
The Baggy Safari is fascinating and full of new impressions. For it to be comfortable, one should listen to the following tips:
1. Wear comfortable and practical riding clothes and shoes.
2. Take care of protection from the sun (UV filter, headgear, glasses) – car cabins are open, so it is easy to get burnt.
3. Stay strong in the car – even the presence of shock absorbers does not prevent tremors.
4. Take a swimsuit to swim in the river and your clothes to be changed – after a trip in the open cabin everything is inevitably covered with dust.
5. Do not neglect to use protective devices such as belts, helmets and other accessories.
Only a passenger of the car can take a photo or video. The driver does not have the opportunity and the time to do so.
After an extreme and fascinating trip it is especially pleasant to make a rest stop. The tour participants are waiting to swim in the river canyon. This is a great opportunity to decrease the heat in cool water and wash off road dust.
On our site you can order unforgettable buggy safaris in Belek in the morning or in the afternoon. Payment includes round-trip transfer and health insurance.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Buggy instruction + test drive;
• Buggy ride 2 hours;
• Stops for photos and swimming;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Drinks and swimming in the river
✔ Fishing tackle
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.