The yacht trip from Belek is an interesting excursion, which besides a river trip includes swimming in it, visiting the waterfall, market and mosque. It is a great opportunity to enjoy the beauty of nature, to take a dip in local peculiarities, to have a great rest, to get new impressions and to take memorable photos.
There is a waterfall 3 km far from Manavgat. It is a low (2 m), but very wide (40 m) stream. It is not visible in the flood. This place creates an amazing atmosphere, beautiful views and a pleasant coolness from cold water. It’s transparent, but under the sunlight, it changes its color in a bizarre way, with different shades of blue and green. You can admire the waterfall from a small viewpoint. The pictures here are beautiful.
The yacht tour is one of the popular entertainments in Turkey, which is not less interesting than a sea trip. The Manavgat River flows from the eastern slopes of Western Taurus mountains among the canyons. After the waterfall, the landscape is replaced by a plain. After a few kilometres, the river flows into the Mediterranean Sea. It has two dams – Manavgat and Oimapinar. The latter one formed a reservoir called Green Canyon (Green Canyon).
After a walk on the river everyone can swim in its delta. There is a sandy spit that separates Manavgat from the Mediterranean Sea. Bathing in cool waters allows refreshing and energizing for the rest of the excursion. This option should be planned in advance and take a swimsuit (swimming trunks) and a towel. If you don’t want to swim, you can just admire the sea view.
The market in the city of Manavgat is the local Grand Bazar. Here you can fully experience the Turkish coloring. The range in the market is large:
– fresh fruit and vegetables; – spices and sweets;
– bags, shoes and accessories;
– watches and jewelry;
– clothing and jeans;
On the market you can find high-quality copies of famous brands at an affordable price. It can always be reduced as it is obligatory to bargain a little bit. At this stage, tourists are given free time to find what they need.
It is the main mosque in Manavgat and the largest one on the Antalya coast. It was built in the modern Islamic style in 2004. Its main feature is four 60-meter minarets and 28 domes (height of the main one is 30 m). The temple is capable of simultaneously accommodating 4,000 worshippers.
The interior of the mosque is decorated with colorful mosaics, traditional ornaments. The floors are covered with carpets, and there is a crystal chandelier on the ceiling. In front of the temple entrance there is a stone flower – a house for ablution.
During the trip along the Manavgat River, take sunglasses and sunscreen. You’ll need money to buy souvenirs and to shop on the market.
On our site you can order a tour along the Manavgat River. The cruise includes a transfer from the hotel and back on a comfortable bus. You can have lunch aboard.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Visiting the Manavgat waterfall;
• Walk along the Manavgat River;
• Stop for swimming in the river delta;
• Visit to Manavgat market;
• Visit to the Merkez Külliye Camii Mosque in Manavgat;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Walk on a yacht
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.