One of the most popular tours in our travel agency is a trip to Istanbul from Belek. The ancient city, once called Constantinople, played a key role in the Ottoman era. Modern Istanbul is a city of contrasts, where technological progress borders with medieval architecture, where luxurious industrial buildings are located a block away from ancient buildings. You have a unique opportunity to combine sightseeing, entertainment and an overview into the wonderful history of an ancient city.
Guests are picked up from Belek hotels and taken to Antalya, where they fly to Istanbul. A professional guide will meet you immediately upon your arrival. The city tour with a guide will give you an insight into the history of the ancient city.
The Istanbul tour begins with a visit to the Topkapi Palace, built in the 15th century by order of Sultan Mehmed. For several centuries the building has served as the main residence of the Padishakhs of Turkey. Today the palace is a magnificent museum: tourists can visit the old stables, the bakery, the luxurious garden, floral terraces decorated with elegant fountains.
The next part of the tour is the excursion to Aya-Sofia Mosque, which is included in the World Heritage of UNESCO. The object is located in the «heart» of the historical district of the city. The building is not only attractive because of its architecture. It is in the mosque of Aya Sofia that elements of the Islamic and Christian cultures are intertwined in a surprising way.
After lunch in the restaurant you visit the Hippodrome Square. It is considered the oldest not only in Turkey, but also in the whole world. Several majestic obelisks, the serpentine column, the German Fountain, the Sphendone Wall and other landmarks attract our attention. Then tourists will go to the famous «Blue Mosque» (Sultanahmet). The architecture of the building combines two great styles: Ottoman and Byzantine. Inside there is a striking contrast between the blue upper part and the red floor. You can see the mihrab brought from Mecca, the minarets, the mausoleum and much more.
Next you go for a walk to the lively «Egyptian bazaar». During the high season you can buy interesting and memorable souvenirs. After shopping, you can enjoy an unforgettable yacht trip to the Bosphorus in warm sunny weather. The tour ends with the transfer to the airport, flight to Antalya and arrival back to Belek resort.
If you doubt whether to buy the tour, there are four compelling reasons to do so:
– The tour includes visits to the most significant places;
– Such a journey will become favorite to both adults and children;
– You will be accompanied on the way by a professional guide who will tell you very interesting facts;
– An affordable price (it is much cheaper to buy the tour than to explore the sights separately and to buy a yacht trip).
The symbol of the power of all times, the megacity on the border of two continents welcomes their guests. Visitors often enjoy the whole trip.
You can order the tour right now at our website. Please submit the enquiry online, and the manager will process it and choose the convenient time of the trip. And even tomorrow you can go to Istanbul and enjoy the city of contrasts.
• Transfer from the hotel;
• Departure from Antalya airport;
• Meeting with a guide at Istanbul airport;
• Visit to the Topkapi Palace (not included a ticket to the Topkapi Palace Harem);
• Visit to the Hagia Sophia Mosque;
• Lunch at the restaurant (drinks are paid separately);
• Visit to the “Hippodrome Square” (“Ahmedie Square”);
• Visit to the Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque);
• Walk on a yacht “Tour of the Bosphorus” + dinner;
• Transfer to the airport;
• Departure from the airport “Stambul”;
• Transfer to the hotel.
✔ Transfer from and to Antalya airport
✔ Transfer from and to Istanbul Airport
✔ Airplane ticket Antalya-Istanbul and Istanbul-Antalya
✔ Entrance ticket to Sultan Ahmed Mosque
✔ Entrance ticket to Hagia Sophia Mosque
✔ Entrance ticket to Topkapi Palace
✔ Guide service
✔ Yacht tour on the Bosphorus
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Excursion to Istanbul, paid in advance – 100%
• Payment in advance, not on the day of the event, as the plane ticket is redeemed
• Payment is made online or to a representative in your area
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.[:]